Father picks his daughter up from school for the first time

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Not sure if I mentioned it here, or not, but my daughter is turning 6 soon and is a Kindergarten now, but back when I used to pick her up from daycare/VPK the reactions I would see from other daughters seeing their fathers being there to pick them up was a night and day difference when compared to any combination (father/son, mother/daughter, mother/son).

Even now, when I cant pick her up from school her mom would tell me she was mad, or sad that I wasnt the one there to pick her up. That Father/Son dynamic makes all the headlines, but that Father/Daughter relationship might be just as, or even more important imo.

2 add, I made a habit of taking her to lunch after picking her up for school. I was tired af the other day (night shift), so I slept till it was time to go get her, so I pretty much just rolled outta bed n went to get her. So, shes happy AF to see me. I get to driving, and shes like, daddy Im hungry, lets go sit down and eat ( shes pass the McDonald's drive thru stage with me now), but I tell her we cant cause Im not dressed, etc etc

Man, when I tell you she balled her eyes out over that...Almost had me sitting up at Applebees, or some shyt looking like Kevin Durant...:russ:

Good on you bro. They subconsciously remember things like this when they get older and start choosing partners. Father treated her like a princess, so she more than likely ain't dealing with a nikka that's gone treat her like shyt

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Cool video.

I ain't tearing up or crying like a little bytch though. :demonic:

Breh needs to try and ensure shyt like this doesn't need to happen again. :francis:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I have 2 daughters and if I’m gone 2 days this is a similar reaction to what I get :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
Not everybody's wheelhouse, but this gotta be one of the GOAT have a daughter brehs songs
"I'll always love you, the way that a father should love his daughter"
full

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Good on you bro. They subconsciously remember things like this when they get older and start choosing partners. Father treated her like a princess, so she more than likely ain't dealing with a nikka that's gone treat her like shyt

Thx fam, Im trying.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Reason #95984799579393848220473625 why fathers are important. Little girls need their dad.

Even you see the toughness she had at the beginning, then all of that toughness instantly left just with the presence of her dad.

This might be the most beautiful video I've seen all year.

boys need they dad too. Everyone needs both parents.