Father picks his daughter up from school for the first time

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
dmx-cry.gif

I get so angry and hostile towards humans sometimes, I think that the whole world is cynical, and evil, but seeing something like this, :to: you need to cleanse your soul with things like this every now and again if you feel disconnected with humanity

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I agree. I don’t see anything wholesome about this. Just a celebration of failure. The bar is so low.
How about just letting the emotions of the moment guide you for a second instead of nitpicking? There is plenty of time for all that negative shyt, 23 hrs and 59 min of the day, how about taking 1 min to live in the moment without judgement

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
:mjcry:
That raw happiness people. You can't stage that.

Also shows the mother and the dad put SERIOUS effort into keeping that relationship alive and strong.

Man I wish success and new beginnings for them. Got me here in tears.

This is the amazing part.

Men need to choose the right woman. It will save you 18 yrs if misery.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Based on her reaction you can tell there was a lot of effort on everyone's part to facilitate that relationship from day 1 cause that's not a child who just so happened to recognize her dad off the strength of a few outdated prison pics alone.

It's a shame he missed the opportunity to be fully present in her early childhood development but these are still her formative years. I might even argue that as she approaches young adulthood, having a physically present, actively involved and consistent father is crucial now more than ever. I pray that man continues to live a life that ensures he never sees the inside of a prison cell again.

Well put brother