Father meets transgender son's transformation for the first time :mjcry:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
So in those cases who is right. Their mind or their body?

good question.

snippet:
Reimer appeared to take easily to his imposed gender identity as a female, and his case was initially revered as a success story to those physicians like Money who believed that gender was a matter of learned or taught behavior and not nature.

But in reality, Reimer struggled even as a child with his gender identity. Once he discovered the truth about his birth as a teenager, Reimer began a painful journey to return to his biological sex.

something to think about.:jbhmm:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
AmU0XWe.png
fHkEXJg.png
3cPatnA.png

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Brolic ass tranny

That shyt is so funny that THESE be the ones wondering why people can't "accept" them. I mean... wear some frumpy loose fitting clothes or something .. you wanna squeeze a whole man into a little dress and wonder why people think it looks odd

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
“He’s not a good looking girl”

We know pops. We know.

Watching his dad break down had me dying, I’m sorry y’all. For once we get to see how people truly feel about this situation. People try to act as if this shyt is normal and should be accepted but as y’all can see in real time, it’s horrifying.

It’s not normal. And his son looks like a man still. Come on now. Dr. Phil is annoying. He really said “what if this person was wired to be a woman but in a man’s body”… like how the fukk does that even make sense…