Father meets transgender son's transformation for the first time :mjcry:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
It's always women and beta ass dudes that have an issue with a man wanting nothing to do with their tranny child.

Hell, I'd be hurt too. Matter fact, I wouldn't even go on the show. Dr Phil could call and I'd be like "I don't wanna be around that weird muthafukka":pacspit:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I think this is a pretty normal reaction for a father, even one who doesn't particularly hate trans people. He had a son, he raised a son and he knew a son and then he's confronted by what is essentially a stranger in his eyes.
One of my homegirls told me she has a coworker (they do security at a college). His son attends that same school. While he was making his rounds walking across campus, he comes across a bulletin board with photos. What does he see? His son dressed like a female (living a double life). Come to find out, his wife already knew and that his son was in the process of transitioning. My friend said she saw him actually cry, and this dude is a former marine and ex police officer.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
What do you call when you're between :mjlol: and :merchant:

Seeing a really, really visceral reaction like that, knowing both parties are being exploited is truly disturbing

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Luke-James-as-Trig-in-The-Chi.jpg