May keep his hoe ass
out of the pen where that
beat down is recreational.

UKVu0t8.gif

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Good.

That was a lesson. You can tell the dad is holding back and keeping it clean. No rage just tough love. His son will thank him one day.
:laff:

I mean I get it but you talking like this is normal. Like apart of a righteous upbringing. If it’s got to the point he’s throwing F bombs at his mother AND GRANDMOTHER, he’s beyond normalcy. So while the dad is justified if it’s got to this point, we absolutely can’t normalize that it’s supposed to get to this point.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
1. He failed as a father long ago if his son has gotten to that point. I've seen this video before. I don't know his father's situation, but it's very likely that like most men in America, he's working multiple jobs and seeing his children pretty much only on the weekend and maybe a max of 3hrs a day while the rest of his time has to go to sleeping, taking care of his responsibilities around the home/to his other family members like his own parents and maybe even siblings who are having a hard time financially. When that's your lifestyle, you don't have time to actually bond with your child and know them as people. Their behavior frustrates and surprises you because you've become alienated from them due to external demands. You have an idea of who your son or daughter is, but you don't know them to the point where you can predict their behavior and you can speak to the things that they are actually passionate about, not what you assume they like and care about.

2. By using violence to solve the problem, he's taught his son that violence is a solution. He responded to dysfunction and violence with...more dysfunction and violence. That's literally like trying to fight a smaller fire by creating a bigger one-hoping some how that the bigger fire will extinguish the smaller one and then just...go away. He said he had been giving his son a pass, he had been trying, but your son is you. Most people don't engage in deep introspection about their own flaws as people so when those flaws show up within their children, they have no idea how to deal with them because they hadn't done the work of dealing with their own flaws before they had children. He's taught his son this: "If a man disrespects you and upsets you, you must respond with violence. This is what it means to be a man. Since you consider yourself a man, enter into the world of men. A world of violence. I am a stronger man, so I will dominate you"

3. By allowing this to be recorded and posted, his son's humiliation lives online. A humiliated male is an angry one. He lost a fight to someone stronger than him and has been humiliated in front of an audience of thousands. The lesson he learned from that interaction is this: If I'm strong enough, I'm right so long as I can use my POWER to make another person submit to me. He didn't learn that his behavior led to the violence, he learned that violence is a useful tool that can be used on those weaker than you to get your way.

The best case scenario is that his son reflects on his life, grows as a person, apologizes for who he was and moves on probably never speaking to his family again because it was in that environment that he became the violent person he was. Your environment is where you start, but it does not define you forever as a person. It is part of who you are, but recognizing that changes how you move in life.

The worst case scenario and depressingly common scenario unfortunately is that the humiliation eats away at him, and when he's in a position to physically dominate his father--he'll remember this and will beat him nearly to death or kill him. I know many people who don't talk to their fathers or mothers because they know if they do, the memories will come back and if they haven't fully let go, they know when they start swinging they won't stop. Sadly I've known people who ended up in prison for doing just that.