Father clowns son for wearing skinny jeans

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
.yoooo a tall nikka in some Skinnies OD sexy tho :noah:

:scusthov: at u baggy jean wearing nikkas

Wernt you the same chick sayin you strugglin in life and you and your boyfriend are having a hard time progressing through life?? :russ:

It all makes sense, ya brain and thought process all fukked up :snoop:

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
Wernt you the same chick sayin you strugglin in life and you and your boyfriend are having a hard time progressing through life?? :russ:

:what:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5v8r0rNk0"]Sit your dumb ass down! - YouTube[/ame]

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps

I think you got the wrong chick, breh. :snoop:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Nah breh, we aint buying "they're fitted, they not skinnies" excuse no more. if u have to contemplate whether or not you're able to perform basic calisthenics and simple stretches before you get dressed, you lightweight homo.
Whatever you say big guy....
i1gwug.jpg

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:dead: Even the kid was dying :laff:

Father of the year :win:

This skinny jean shyt is gettin outta hand :pachaha:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

do people forget what its like to be young... clowning kids for how they dress does not make them want to change it only makes them want to rebel more. when we were rocking baggy gear and sagging we didn't give a fukk that our parents hated... this strategy will never work it only makes the dad look :flabbynsick:
WRONG.

let me take you thru the fashion of jeans my friend.

super old heads only had 3 looks.
#1, straight leg regular man jeans
#2, cowboy tight fits. still manly. not nearly as tight as skinny jeans.
#3. jeans that flared at the bottom (Bell Bottoms).

thats was it.

next Gen,
they scrapped the bell bottoms. and only had #1 and #2

next gen, my gen. we said come on fam, these #1 jeans are wack looking for men and women. every chick had on mama jeans back then. yall in heaven with these new chick jeans for sure.
so they came up with "RELAX FIT" . this is what is now considered to be somewhat fitted jeans in this era. not skinny. just jeans that fit you. you have enough room to bend over and pick up a quarter you dropped or run if something pops off. but they're not baggy at all.

so us KIDS said, thats cool. but i need just a bit more room in the crouch area so i can get my dance on.

MC hammer pants came out, and the straight leg that ended with a tapper fit at the bottom. the hammer pants were hilarious. but they served a purpose. they were really to be worn to dance in. even though that was the style back then. guess who rocked those pants? DANCERS. if you wasnt dancing you shouldnt be in hammer pants.

next gen jeans.

throw out the hammer pants,cant touch this is dead. we no longer do the one legged split when we dance. lol. no need for that much space.

then the BAGGY jeans hit. so now you got
Straight leg jeans
straight leg jeans with a little tapper(skaters, and rockers wore this look)
cowboy tight fit(this will never die)
relax fit jeans
and Baggy jeans.

baggy is where it should've stopped. thats as far as i road the bus on those jeans. cause the baggy fit. was a young mans/boys look. it wasnt SUPER baggy where it looked silly but it was enough room for ya ... to breath. like pops said in the video. some people have larger thighs then others so you need that excess room. black men in general have larger thighs then white men. this is why those baggy jeans came in handy.

then the EXTREMELY bagggy jeans hit. STUPID lookin. cartoon lookin. used for taggers and fools who just wanted to look unkept.

here's the thing though. the baggy jeans use to slip off ya butt a little. thats where the saggin for non THUGS came in.

but we were never INTENTIONALLY buying jeans that wouldnt be long enough and so tight to make the sag perfectly hit our hips. Thats a CHICK MOVE fellas. watch ya self. dont be a girl, trying to impress girls. be a man.

there was never a time when our jeans looked like the same pair of jeans are girlfriends were wearing.

no lie and no joke. i saw these two kids walking down the street. both hand really long hair. both white i think. one turns around and its a dude. shock the hell out of me. cause between the extra long hair and the skinny jeans they looked like two CHICKS. never be mistaken for a WOMAN. NEVER. thats goes against the man code fellas. dont... do it.

rock ya style, but the skinny jeans, with the sag look. is non hetero looking. there is no way around it. just like the DEEP V-neck shirts. that V is for women to show their cleavage.

so yall are running around with Deep V necks, with ya pants perfect on your hips(hip huggers), to tight to pull up. if that aint a women's wardrobe i dont know what is.

clean it up youngins before its to late. find another style to rock. cause that non hetero look aint cute.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me tell yu something I lives a couple of blocks away from the dude who was in the video where his uncle was spanking him for tryna be gangsta. You think it stopped the kid from still tryna be a gangsta? Nope and about 5 months ago he got killed.

This dude prolly still gon be wearing skinny jeans behind his dad's back

wow, read that bolded again YOUNGINS> do yall not see how non hetero that is. thats what girls use to do. the use to get banged on by their parents about wearing tight jeans. so they would have to take them off. then they would hide them in their backpacks, get to school go in the restrooms and change clothes back into the tight fits. is that what yall young dudes want to be about?
is that what yall are reaching for?

look, i can live with the kanye space boots. i wont rock em. i'm :flabbynsick: . but i can live with that. i can some what live with the fake hipster glasses even though you dont wear glasses. thats cool to. i aint even mad at yall rocking some of the same gear the white boy skaters/rockers use to wear. but not that tight. come on yall. we going to far now.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I lost it when that moist nikka tried to pull his pants up..I will never understand nikkas wearin' skinny jeans..shyt is just strange.

semtex

:)
Daps
I mean...at that age you get clowned by your peers for wearing what your parents would want you to wear. It's one or the other. Most choose to be picked on by their parents.