Father clowns son for wearing skinny jeans

ManMade

Another Black Hero
Daps
Reppin
East of Atlanta
we need more fathers like this...he'll appreciate this one day

I appreciate my dad for not having me lookin like a hoodlum wearing baggy jeans and tall tees, and guess what i stilll got bytches which is all these young ppl care about anyway

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Co-sign....by the way...who is that chick?:ooh:

Nameless tumblr chick. I couldn't find much on her. I found a few extra pictures, but they weren't connected to anything but a tumblr. :yeshrug:

Sorry, breh. :pachaha:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If he still living in the house his Dad owns or pays the rent on, he has every right to clown and tell him what to do.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Honestly jeans that are fitted to your legs are ok as long as you can do lunges and squats in them bytches... if not, they're probably too small...

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
So you wanna date fakkits is what ur saying? Chicks that date these feminine ass figure skater thugs are just as corny to me too, most likely got daddy issues and don't think too highly of themselves.

:umad:
.noooo not i but i can tell :umad: tho but :why: tho.? the old or fat nikkas expose themselves in these kinda threads on the regular.

skinny fitted jeans and shirts look better to me but do you son.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Skinny jeans are for fakkits.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHZopVDdgVA]Royce Da 5'9 - Skinny Jeans [I Hate Your Pants] [New/CDQ/Dirty/NODJ/May/2010][Bar Exam 3] - YouTube[/ame]

:heh:

Ghost of $oCal

sit your dumbazz down
Daps
Reppin
$oKhalifas/Money Gang
Honestly jeans that are fitted to your legs are ok as long as you can do lunges and squats in them bytches... if not, they're probably too small...

Nah breh, we aint buying "they're fitted, they not skinnies" excuse no more. if u have to contemplate whether or not you're able to perform basic calisthenics and simple stretches before you get dressed, you lightweight homo.