Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
That’s not a criminal charge nikka, are you retarded :what:

:dahell:

nikka calm your dumbass down, he's being accused of emotional abuse

and yes, these are charges you stupid muthafukka...just because you can't go to jail doesn't mean you can't be charged with something

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:dahell:

nikka calm your dumbass down, he's being accused of emotional abuse

and yes, these are charges you stupid muthafukka...just because you can't go to jail doesn't mean you can't be charged with something

:what:” Makes you think I’m personally upset or somethin...? You the real dumbass here apparently :mjlol:

And I explicitly said “criminal charges” so now you a double dose of dumbass, fukkin moron.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:what:” Makes you think I’m personally upset or somethin...? You the real dumbass here apparently :mjlol:

And I explicitly said “criminal charges” so now you a double dose of dumbass, fukkin moron.

but this phrase came from YOU...they appear NOWHERE ELSE - not in the article or in this thread

do you have constant headaches from being so got damned stupid!?! :mindblown:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
1. you can "charge" a person with damn near anything :yeshrug:....doesn't mean it'll hold up in court tho.:ufdup:

2. "...the mother wants to strip Jeffery of his parental rights" :patrice:.............:mjpls:

agenda-gif-9.gif

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
but this phrase came from YOU...they appear NOWHERE ELSE - not in the article or in this thread

do you have constant headaches from being so got damned stupid!?! :mindblown:

And that why I asked...once again, you fukking moron and I specifically said criminal yet you still kept quoting me with that dumb shyt.

This is click bait and you’re a fukkin fakkit now stop quoting me with this bullshyt.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I honestly dont buy this didnt see the entire thread so now sure if it has been confirmed or not but sounds fake.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
And that why I asked...once again, you fukking moron and I specifically said criminal yet you still kept quoting me with that dumb shyt.

This is click bait and you’re a fukkin fakkit now stop quoting me with this bullshyt.

you didn't ask shyt, you started popping off

how the fukk is it click bait when it's right there in the court document!?

just admit that the realization that this is real made you catch feelings so you lashed out emotionally and not rationally

you sounding real short bus-ish up in here right now :umad:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
This liberal bullshyt has gotten a hold of some of you bytch ass nikkaz on here. Clown ass nikkaz talkin' about "if a tranny wants to be referred to as a woman, then I'll refer to them as a woman"

No, you bytch ass nikkaz. It was born with a dikk, so it's a man. Matter fact, trannies are only referred to as "it" by me