@Fatboi called it, ResetEra fakkits wanting DMC 5 to remove MJ reference

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
we can't sit here and act like promoting 8cac, a white supremacist and pedophile website, isnt out of line. not just promoting, but employees agreeing in those threads with racist posts

one of the few things on resetera that isnt an overreaction. I aint buying their games period.
I didnt know all this about the site. I thought it was just some AMA shyt :merchant:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
It's definitly the worst forum I frequent, but I like the constant gaming and pop culture newsfeed

You can be the most liberal sumabytch in the world

But say 1 thing against the hive mind and you're dogpiled and called a piece of shyt, then banned lol

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at how they all decided to cancel Johnny Depp in that one thread only to find out he was the one being abused by Amber Heard. :mjlol: They were banning people for saying they wanted to hear both sides of the story. :laff:
I saw that. Lot posters and mods went silent when Depp came with the receipts. Same thing with Smollett

Daps
:laff: I knew to stop viewing that site. it's toxic. Since that MJ documentary aired I left Resetera viewing because I'd get so annoyed reading the stupid fukking self righteous, perceived high moral ground idiots that run amok there.

What's worse is there's LOADS of facts that completely shatter and destroy the nonsense they're espousing about the shyt. Those enraged "You don't fukking know what abuse does to someone!!!!" aren't after truth, they just want to lynch.

I knew it. I KNEW they would make a stupid thread about that. Bunch of racist, finger pointing, ear plugging "liberals" ready to slander and condemn a dead man based off of lies and media concoctions which have categorically been refuted and debunked.

Edit: Omg I just took a peek and it's just as disgusting. It's basically a "fukk MJ" site with anyone disagreeing being banned.
ResetEra is filled with racist white liberals who will give James Gunn a pass, because of "context," while calling for Michael Jackson's entire volume of musical contributions to be wiped from historical record. That forum's slant against R Kelly and Michael Jackson, whose alleged behavior I'm by no means excusing, should open the eyes of its black members. If it doesn't, they're c00ns who place white acceptance over self-respect. :francis:

Daps
NEOGaf/ResetERA full of lames

So what's the standard for creating a spinoff forum based off a pedophile's forum that was shut down?:ohhh:

NeoGAF, in the wake of Tyler being exposed as a sexual predator and the mass exodus of its former members, has become a haven of the alt right. Thankfully, its activity has plummeted, becoming a shell of of its former self that sees a minuscule fraction of the traffic it once enjoyed. I was just banned from there yesterday for calling Trump a white supremacist. :mjgrin:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Just when you think the site cant get any worse, shyt like that gets taken as a serious discussion. They aint even hiding it anymore, its a site strictly for LGBTQRS folks. They make shyt up on the fly, you can never tell whats ok and whats not from day to day. You cant even post a differing opinion in a thread without getting banned for some made up shyt like "Inflammatory comments in a sensitive thread". Basically if you post something that causes a bunch of people to quote you, you going to get banned.

The gaming portion and the OT shyt needs to be spun off into different sites so peopel who just want to read gaming news wont have to subject themselves to the rules of all them other weirdos who call that place home.