@Fatboi called it, ResetEra fakkits wanting DMC 5 to remove MJ reference

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
I'm not condoning any of the activities people are being accused of, but if a person goes through the legal system and comes out the other side "clean" then we need to move on and find something else to worry about.
Putting quotation marks around the word "clean" is your own admission that American "justice" is inherently flawed, defeating the point as you try to make it.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
A comment...

Leaving Neverland isn't proof. It's just the hot topic at the moment - I'd hate to call it a memeing for fear of minimizing potential child abuse, but that's what bandwagoners who take and parrot shyt at face value are doing. Many people don't believe Wade Robson and have given long, detailed reasons as to why. There are reasons as to why he was acquitted. It's far from clear cut.

The result??

User Banned (2 Weeks): Inflammatory Commentary in a Thread Concerning Allegations of Child Sexual Abuse

I'm disappointed in myself. I legitimately want to cave in the chest of 60% of the people on that board, and I only made it to page 3. :huh: No idea how anyone sound of mind posts there. Consider the mod(s) who made that decision to ban that user for a logical, non confrontational post because it didnt align with their bias. Even more disgusting is that they mask their contempt for dissenting discourse under the guise of being offended by child abuse. Its sick. God help those caught in this geeks path if he or she ever acquires real power beyond a niche message board. Someone that demented would be an absolute monster if they ever gained control of any authority outside of cyber space that actually mattered.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Putting quotation marks around the word "clean" is your own admission that American "justice" is inherently flawed, defeating the point as you try to make it.
I put quotations around clean because clean is relative in that context.
Getting put through the wringer for years and forced into depression from being contastantly at risk of losing your livelihood and your family isn’t necessarily coming out clean. Which some might consider that synonymous with something that was easy.
Bottom line, of course I know the justice system is flawed. I wasn’t trying to imply otherwise.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A comment...

The result??

I'm disappointed in myself. I legitimately want to cave in the chest of 60% of the people on that board, and I only made it to page 3. :huh: No idea how anyone sound of mind posts there. Consider the mod(s) who made that decision to ban that user for a logical, non confrontational post because it didnt align with their bias. Even more disgusting is that they mask their contempt for dissenting discourse under the guise of being offended by child abuse. Its sick. God help those caught in this geeks path if he or she ever acquires real power beyond a niche message board. Someone that demented would be an absolute monster if they ever gained control of any authority outside of cyber space that actually mattered.
I literally stopped viewing Resetera indefinitely after reading the initial LN thread. The posts and the selective bias/censoring of any non bandwagon posts were too much. I guarantee you the loudest over there screaming "fukk MJ!" and "That MONSTER!" are probably pedo's themselves.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
I put quotations around clean because clean is relative in that context.
Getting put through the wringer for years and forced into depression from being contastantly at risk of losing your livelihood and your family isn’t necessarily coming out clean. Which some might consider that synonymous with something that was easy.
Bottom line, of course I know the justice system is flawed. I wasn’t trying to imply otherwise.
Nobody forced MJ to wear disguises to buy little boys rings, act so shaky they think he's robbing the place, then pretend it was for a girl he wasn't really courting.

Nobody made him host the most guarded sleepovers in known history.

I used to think he was unfairly vilified, but the details and logic simply don't support that anymore.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Nobody forced MJ to wear disguises to buy little boys rings, act so shaky they think he's robbing the place, then pretend it was for a girl he wasn't really courting.

Nobody made him host the most guarded sleepovers in known history.

I used to think he was unfairly vilified, but the details and logic simply don't support that anymore.
We'll never know for sure what he did.
Whether it was just incredibly weird mental issues encouraging him to have some confusing attempt at a second childhood due to not having one of his own, or if he was a full on pedophile that molested or raped children.
The man is dead, and while he was alive he was found innocent.
It's interesting that cancel culture applies more to minorities than it does to those of the majority.
Not saying any of that alleged behavior is acceptable or should be overlooked, but we can only go by what can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt right?
All that said, I can't get on board cancelling MJ (yet) and I think people jumping the gun might be doing so based on race.