@Fatboi called it, ResetEra fakkits wanting DMC 5 to remove MJ reference

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
I never joined that shytty site. fukk em

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Reset Era had a game Dev tell people on the site not to do anything illegal like try to strongarm one of their employees out of the company and they banned him :mjlol:

Truly a sus site

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nobody forced MJ to wear disguises to buy little boys rings, act so shaky they think he's robbing the place, then pretend it was for a girl he wasn't really courting.

Nobody made him host the most guarded sleepovers in known history.

I used to think he was unfairly vilified, but the details and logic simply don't support that anymore.
nikka the details and logic support EXACTLY that. Do u nikkas do ANY research outside of what’s spoon fed u on TV? Like anyone who’s done atleast 5 minutes of actual research would see how them nikkas and that whole doc is bullshyt. God damn it’s like the more information this generation gets at their fingertips the more ignorant and less research they wanna do.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
We'll never know for sure what he did.
Whether it was just incredibly weird mental issues encouraging him to have some confusing attempt at a second childhood due to not having one of his own, or if he was a full on pedophile that molested or raped children.
The man is dead, and while he was alive he was found innocent.
It's interesting that cancel culture applies more to minorities than it does to those of the majority.
Not saying any of that alleged behavior is acceptable or should be overlooked, but we can only go by what can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt right?
All that said, I can't get on board cancelling MJ (yet) and I think people jumping the gun might be doing so based on race.
Bruh. This nikka had an over decade long secret federal investigation and they found NO evidence against this dude. And theirs literally TONS of evidence these dudes are lying. I feel like im in the twilight zone.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
The hell is resetera? :dahell:
If you don't know, you are very lucky.

Resetera is the spiritual successor of Neogaf. The site was created because the owner was metood.

Instead of rational discussion about the incident the owner was accused of, the majority of members cried rape and left the forum in droves. The whole incident was kinda ironic seeing that neogaf encouraged people to side with the accuser without question or scrutiny. If you did question, ban.

Now neogaf is an alt-right site in all but name.Resetera is extreme left.

And this is the abridged version.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka the details and logic support EXACTLY that. Do u nikkas do ANY research outside of what’s spoon fed u on TV? Like anyone who’s done atleast 5 minutes of actual research would see how them nikkas and that whole doc is bullshyt. God damn it’s like the more information this generation gets at their fingertips the more ignorant and less research they wanna do.
MJ did not buy the kid any ring and his sleepovers weren't some 1 or 2 boy heavily guarded affair, entire families were there. Dude sound like he pulled that from the so called documentary. I got receipts too so I don't even need to rely on speculation.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
MJ did not buy the kid any ring and his sleepovers weren't some 1 or 2 boy heavily guarded affair, entire families were there. Dude sound like he pulled that from the so called documentary.
He clearly got that from the documentary because that “ring” story came straight from there. It wasnt even a part of the Doc initially. It was added on post production. And it was lifted straight from a fiction book that got sued and lost for 22 million dollars. Their whole stories were put together from tabliods and fan fiction. Damn near word for word.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Reset Era had a game Dev tell people on the site not to do anything illegal like try to strongarm one of their employees out of the company and they banned him :mjlol:

Truly a sus site

Man they even had a Bethesda dev post legitimate criticism about the moderation on the forum and he got his verified check removed and the thread got locked shortly after. They can't handle no type of criticism.:pachaha: