Fat people's resumes should be flagged and thrown out on sight.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I wonder how y'all who cosign this will feel when they call every black women fat.. just because they have somewhat of a shape to them (and NO I don't mean fat at all, I mean thick.. small waste thick thighs)

This thread is stupid. This is a white man's world, and if we had things this way, no black people would get hired. Isn't the OP white too?

A bytch should keep herself in the kitchen anyways :birdman::russ::

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I think fat people should be discriminated against when applying for jobs:yeshrug: That shyt should be looked at like a criminal record. Fat-assery shows complete lack of self-control and willpower as well as obvious lack of problem solving skills. :patrice: YOUR GROSS BODY- FOOD + EXERCISE = WEIGHT LOSS. This is the most basic shyt ever. If they can't solve this simple shyt then it shows their lack of intelligence. On the other hand, if they can solve it but choose not to - it shows laziness and negligence. Either way, it reflects poorly on work performance. That's why most fat people, especially women, work like shyt and choose to sit around with a phone in one hand and a chicken strip in the other while yapping away about their "problems" and how "they have no clue" why their no good man left them to their either homosexual or other single fat bytch friends. They always act like they've done more than what they have and blow shyt out of proportion, too.:rudy: "Oh my gaaawd, I was sooo sick and I couldn't come in and my shower broke and my car wouldn't start" bytch, get up and walk your fat ass to work, or at least catch the bus. Nobody gives a fukk about your silly ass issues. So yea, these people should be discriminated against. Or burned in a fukking fire like the useless sacks of shyt that they are. :patrice:

:laff: :deadmanny: