Fat people's resumes should be flagged and thrown out on sight.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Unless being slim is a bona fide job requirement then no

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Add to that list smokers and women...

Women always calling in sick because their "babies [are] sick"...

Smokers always on break every 15 minutes...

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Can you tell that someone is fat just off the name? How would that work? :ld:

Or would you ask everyone to put their photo on their resume like we live in the Philippines? :ld:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I wonder how y'all who cosign this will feel when they call every black women fat.. just because they have somewhat of a shape to them (and NO I don't mean fat at all, I mean thick.. small waste thick thighs)

This thread is stupid. This is a white man's world, and if we had things this way, no black people would get hired. Isn't the OP white too?

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: I wonder which one of yall that's co-signing this is fat
mysmilie_2286.gif

I'm thinking about 75% of the responders.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I love these type of threads in the morning :laff:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SO SHOULD SMOKERS, COFFEE DRINKERS, WOMEN WHO SHOP TOO MUCH, PEOPLE WITH BAD CREDIT, WORKAHOLICS, PEOPLE WHO COME TO WORK TOO EARLY, PEOPLE WITH OCD, ADHD, SOCIAL DISORDERS, AND BLACK WOMEN. NONE OF THESE FOLKS CAN CONTROL THEMSELVES RIGHT?

MARRIED PEOPLE AND SINGLE MOTHERS SHOULDN'T GET JOBS EITHER. THEIR DECISION MAKING SKILLS OBVIOUSLY AREN'T UP TO PAR.

MATTER OF FACT, ANYBODY WHO DOESN'T HAVE AT LEAST 2-3 IT CERTS SHOULDN'T GET ANY CONSIDERATION FOR A JOB. OBVIOUSLY THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE WORLD.

I see what you did there.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
SO SHOULD SMOKERS, COFFEE DRINKERS, WOMEN WHO SHOP TOO MUCH, PEOPLE WITH BAD CREDIT, WORKAHOLICS, PEOPLE WHO COME TO WORK TOO EARLY, PEOPLE WITH OCD, ADHD, SOCIAL DISORDERS, AND BLACK WOMEN. NONE OF THESE FOLKS CAN CONTROL THEMSELVES RIGHT?

MARRIED PEOPLE AND SINGLE MOTHERS SHOULDN'T GET JOBS EITHER. THEIR DECISION MAKING SKILLS OBVIOUSLY AREN'T UP TO PAR.

MATTER OF FACT, ANYBODY WHO DOESN'T HAVE AT LEAST 2-3 IT CERTS SHOULDN'T GET ANY CONSIDERATION FOR A JOB. OBVIOUSLY THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE WORLD.

:deadrose:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Can you tell that someone is fat just off the name? How would that work? :ld:

Or would you ask everyone to put their photo on their resume like we live in the Philippines? :ld:

It's 2013 - attach a damn photo from your facebook or something. You know how much them fat hoes love facebook. What else would they browse while "working"? But to answer your question, "Meredith", 99% of the time is a fat girl name.:leostare: