Fat people's resumes should be flagged and thrown out on sight.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
was gonna troll this thread but u made a good point :patrice: fat fukk buckets deserve all the bad things in life :patrice: unless your funny than you can live :patrice: but if you fall off... :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
TX
It's 2013 - attach a damn photo from your facebook or something. You know how much them fat hoes love facebook. What else would they browse while "working"? But to answer your question, "Meredith", 99% of the time is a fat girl name.:leostare:

idk bout Meredith maybe somethin like Bertha

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
a fat person cant control how much they eat...you wouldnt hire an alcoholic who cant control how much he drinks would you ? :troll:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
as a fat fukk, i have to.....agree. being fat isnt an incurable disease. stop eating so fukking much and walk to the store once in a while.

i used to be 340 and idk how the fukk i walked at all with that weight. im at 260-265 now and im still fat as fukk just glad i dont have that extra 80lbs of pork rhinds on me. i was disgusting.

if a doctor told a nikka "yo u got a type of cancer that is slowly killing u and its making u extremely unattractive and uncomfortable, but all u gotta do is eat less and go to the gym to cure yourself" then nikkas would be in the gym 24/7 and eating all kinds of healthy shyt. but since society insists on treating fat people like they have some incurable unfortunate disease, they wanna act like aint shyt wrong with them. fukk that.

n yea like i said i was and still am a fat fukker, but fat people in popeyes or any fast food joint stuffing their faces fukking disgust me.

call it projecting i guess :manny:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
as a fat fukk, i have to.....agree. being fat isnt an incurable disease. stop eating so fukking much and walk to the store once in a while.

i used to be 340 and idk how the fukk i walked at all with that weight. im at 260-265 now and im still fat as fukk just glad i dont have that extra 80lbs of pork rhinds on me. i was disgusting.

if a doctor told a nikka "yo u got a type of cancer that is slowly killing u and its making u extremely unattractive and uncomfortable, but all u gotta do is eat less and go to the gym to cure yourself" then nikkas would be in the gym 24/7 and eating all kinds of healthy shyt. but since society insists on treating fat people like they have some incurable unfortunate disease, they wanna act like aint shyt wrong with them. fukk that.

n yea like i said i was and still am a fat fukker, but fat people in popeyes or any fast food joint stuffing their faces fukking disgust me.

call it projecting i guess :manny:

:salute: Good for you, breh.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
There should be a better way to tackle obesity than denying fat people jobs. :manny: