Fat people's resumes should be flagged and thrown out on sight.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
I think fat people should be discriminated against when applying for jobs:yeshrug: That shyt should be looked at like a criminal record. Fat-assery shows a complete lack of self-control and willpower as well as obvious lack of problem solving skills. :patrice: YOUR GROSS BODY- FOOD + EXERCISE = WEIGHT LOSS. This is the most basic shyt ever. If they can't solve this simple shyt then it shows their lack of intelligence. On the other hand, if they can solve it but choose not to - it shows laziness and negligence. Either way, it reflects poorly on work performance. That's why most fat people, especially women, work like shyt and choose to sit around with a phone in one hand and a chicken strip in the other while yapping away about their "problems" and how "they have no clue" why their no good man left them to their either homosexual or other single fat bytch friends. They always act like they've done more than what they have and blow shyt out of proportion, too.:rudy: "Oh my gaaawd, I was sooo sick and I couldn't come in and my shower broke and my car wouldn't start" bytch, get up and walk your fat ass to work, or at least catch the bus. Nobody gives a fukk about your silly ass issues. So yea, these people should be discriminated against. Or burned in a fukking fire like the useless sacks of shyt that they are. :patrice:

Last edited:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
I think fat people should be discriminated against when applying for jobs:yeshrug: That shyt should be looked at like a criminal record. Fat-assery shows complete lack of self-control and willpower as well as obvious lack of problem solving skills. :patrice: YOUR GROSS BODY- FOOD + EXERCISE = WEIGHT LOSS. This is the most basic shyt ever. If they can't solve this simple shyt then it shows their lack of intelligence. On the other hand, if they can solve it but choose not to - it shows laziness and negligence. Either way, it reflects poorly on work performance. That's why most fat people, especially women, work like shyt and choose to sit around with a phone in one hand and a chicken strip in the other while yapping away about their "problems" and how "they have no clue" why their no good man left them to their either homosexual or other single fat bytch friends. They always act like they've done more than what they have and blow shyt out of proportion, too.:rudy: "Oh my gaaawd, I was sooo sick and I couldn't come in and my shower broke and my car wouldn't start" bytch, get up and walk you fat ass to work, or at least catch the bus. Nobody gives a fukk about your silly ass issues. So yea, these people should be discriminated against. Or burned in a fukking fire like the useless sacks of shyt that they are. :patrice:
:deadrose:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I think fat people should be discriminated against when applying for jobs:yeshrug: That shyt should be looked at like a criminal record. Fat-assery shows complete lack of self-control and willpower as well as obvious lack of problem solving skills. :patrice: YOUR GROSS BODY- FOOD + EXERCISE = WEIGHT LOSS. This is the most basic shyt ever. If they can't solve this simple shyt then it shows their lack of intelligence. On the other hand, if they can solve it but choose not to - it shows laziness and negligence. Either way, it reflects poorly on work performance. That's why most fat people, especially women, work like shyt and choose to sit around with a phone in one hand and a chicken strip in the other while yapping away about their "problems" and how "they have no clue" why their no good man left them to their either homosexual or other single fat bytch friends. They always act like they've done more than what they have and blow shyt out of proportion, too.:rudy: "Oh my gaaawd, I was sooo sick and I couldn't come in and my shower broke and my car wouldn't start" bytch, get up and walk you fat ass to work, or at least catch the bus. Nobody gives a fukk about your silly ass issues. So yea, these people should be discriminated against. Or burned in a fukking fire like the useless sacks of shyt that they are. :patrice:
Where have you been? They have had a hard time since I can remember

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I won't go THAT hard, but I do agree in the sense that fat people are given way too much of a pass. You've got to walk on eggshells and be okay with them feeling entitled to shyt because they're sensitive. :belipetraeus:

It's almost as if being overweight gives you a pass to be lazy and waste potential. :notsure:

If it's cool to openly look down upon on alcoholics and drug-users for not being able to control themselves and care about their own lives, then fat people should catch some of the same treatment.

Give me a morbid commercial about obesity for every extra-grim smoker commercial they show. :flabbynsick:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire

:ehh: cant argue with this

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
SO SHOULD SMOKERS, COFFEE DRINKERS, WOMEN WHO SHOP TOO MUCH, PEOPLE WITH BAD CREDIT, WORKAHOLICS, PEOPLE WHO COME TO WORK TOO EARLY, PEOPLE WITH OCD, ADHD, SOCIAL DISORDERS, AND BLACK WOMEN. NONE OF THESE FOLKS CAN CONTROL THEMSELVES RIGHT?

MARRIED PEOPLE AND SINGLE MOTHERS SHOULDN'T GET JOBS EITHER. THEIR DECISION MAKING SKILLS OBVIOUSLY AREN'T UP TO PAR.

MATTER OF FACT, ANYBODY WHO DOESN'T HAVE AT LEAST 2-3 IT CERTS SHOULDN'T GET ANY CONSIDERATION FOR A JOB. OBVIOUSLY THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE WORLD.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:russ: I wonder which one of yall that's co-signing this is fat
mysmilie_2286.gif

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
SO SHOULD SMOKERS, COFFEE DRINKERS, WOMEN WHO SHOP TOO MUCH, PEOPLE WITH BAD CREDIT, WORKAHOLICS, PEOPLE WHO COME TO WORK TOO EARLY, PEOPLE WITH OCD, ADHD, SOCIAL DISORDERS, AND BLACK WOMEN. NONE OF THESE FOLKS CAN CONTROL THEMSELVES RIGHT?

MARRIED PEOPLE AND SINGLE MOTHERS SHOULDN'T GET JOBS EITHER. THEIR DECISION MAKING SKILLS OBVIOUSLY AREN'T UP TO PAR.

MATTER OF FACT, ANYBODY WHO DOESN'T HAVE AT LEAST 2-3 IT CERTS SHOULDN'T GET ANY CONSIDERATION FOR A JOB. OBVIOUSLY THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE WORLD.

Real talk I agree with this. Especially if we're talking office work where where all u gotta do is sit down. Being big doesnt necessarily make you a bad employee but this is the internet where being rational is a rarity.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Op could be right in theory but the world is full of successful hardworking intelligent fat people. They're probably fat because they think so much about their careers they might neglect their physical health, so it ain't as simple as the op is making it...