Fat people in the gym

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Do y'all laugh at them? I've been working out at home, but I want to start going to the gym. I'm really self conscious and feel out of place every time I go.
Screw what people think. Gyms like Planet Fitness were tailormade for self conscious people who want a non intimidating environment while working out. I'd check out planet fitness if I were you.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Screw what people think. Gyms like Planet Fitness were tailormade for self conscious people who want a non intimidating environment while working out. I'd check out planet fitness if I were you.
I have a membership at La fitness already, but I'll check planet fitness out! Thanks!

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
Do y'all laugh at them? I've been working out at home, but I want to start going to the gym. I'm really self conscious and feel out of place every time I go.

I dont because i was there once(and i think it's stupid to laugh at people trying to better themselves) but there are some people that do. Just do you though, most people in the gym are cool.

DSGB

Pro
Daps
The gym is a place for you to go and not worry about anything or anyone. You are trying to get better. Let that be your only concern.

People may look, may laugh, who cares. Handle your business and get better than you were the last time. Do that over and over. Let you be the only thing you worry about.