FAST AND FURIOUS X - PART 2..the second chapter of end of the FAST epic....summer 2025

Daps
I saw it a second time and I liked it 10x more.

I still don’t get the 2025 release date though. They were teasing this Part 1/Part 2 shyt like they filmed a big ass movie and split it into two parts.

This is no different than Fast 4 ending on a cliffhanger leading into Fast Five

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Next movie is really out in 2025???? And it's a trilogy at that???

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
After realizing they did absolutely nothing to save Mr. Nobody in Fast 9, the crew including John Cena, Han, letti, luda, Tyrese, everyone tries to find him. On the dark web, Bow Wow (who is also a hacker now) finds out he's been captured in Vietnam, and they go to Ho Chi Min City, to save Mr. Nobody. They helicopter all of their cars including a C9 Corvette, a 2026 Chevelle, a 1998 Mercury Marauder, a tank, an H1 Hummer, and a Supra. All dangling by cords over international waters via chopper from the US.

They get Hobbs to help them investigate, and out Nobody's been kept hostage by the Vietnamese Mafia, and they are out for blood...they want Toretto. Why?

The Mafia boss, who just goes by "Phuong"
Ke-Huy-Quan-Everything-Everywhere-02.jpg

Is JOHNNY TRAN'S BROTHER :damn:

He agrees to race Dom...if he wins, he returns Mr. Nobody. If he loses, Phuong kills mr nobody.

Phuong loses thanks to fukkery by Tyrese.

At the finish line when Dom and the crew are sipping coronas celebrating, Phuong just turns around
55f7d0a8e7d926fe9cc10fb6bd5fe498e53a2b8a.gif

And fukking shoots Dom in the head. Point blank. No continues, no 1ups. Dom is dead.

Screen goes black

(For way too long)

Screen goes white

media-2597.gif

"You got one more race, brother"
too-soon.gif

DOM VS BRIAN VS JOHNNY TRAN. IN HEAVEN :ohlawd:
Bow Wow as the hacker is GOLD :mjlol:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
went back and watched the older moviess and Fast 9 was actually :what:

watching these in a super random order but I still need to watch 7 and 8

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The entire third act should be used as a cautionary tale about reigning in fukkery.

shyt is so convoluted the Wikipedia Page has a section for Explanatory Notes. :dead:
I still can't believe that they let Mr. nobody get got and to set off the previous movie and don't acknowledge it for the rest of 9 or any of X :laff: just too busy with the fukkery to follow a storyline at all

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still can't believe that they let Mr. nobody get got and to set off the previous movie and don't acknowledge it for the rest of 9 or any of X :laff: just too busy with the fukkery to follow a storyline at all

The best part is that they've rolled out a seemingly endless parade of pseudo replacement characters, and made endless references to him being underground like he's '06 comics Nick Fury or something. As if Kurt Russell is the line on people they're unwilling to kill off and then inexplicably bring back later. :dead: