FAST AND FURIOUS X - PART 2..the second chapter of end of the FAST epic....summer 2025

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Foreeal? Why?

Idris held it down
I got a thing where if I go the movies especially if I'm stoned, if I'm done eating popcorn, and I don't care if the main characters die, I'm out.

When they got to Samoa, with Roman reigns, and they didn't have any guns and started fighting with axes and shyt, I just thought...idgaf who lives and dies :hubie:

It just wasn't good lmao

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I normally enjoy these movies, Iā€™ve seen them all and most in the theaters. It the trailer for this one looks terrible. It looks like they are clearly out of ideas and they are just making these movies because they make profit.

Honestly they been average at best since the rock left. I will wait for this one on Plex

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tumblr_nkkdh2Gc3n1tcpjbho2_400.gif

Gets his cigar cutter byke:lupe::damn:

White City Black

Olā€™ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

Rumors of how much this one movie cost to make and yet Universalā€™s like, ā€œHmmā€¦what if we did a Third movie?ā€ :jbhmm:

So the second film is considered a ā€œcompanionā€ of the upcoming one. If this is an Infinity War/Endgame scenario, then would the hypothetical third film be an epilogue one sorta, leading into a whole other (potential) series of money making fukkery? Perhaps tied to the next Hobbs and Shaw joint? :patrice:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Rumors of how much this one movie cost to make and yet Universalā€™s like, ā€œHmmā€¦what if we did a Third movie?ā€ :jbhmm:

So the second film is considered a ā€œcompanionā€ of the upcoming one. If this is an Infinity War/Endgame scenario, then would the hypothetical third film be an epilogue one sorta, leading into a whole other (potential) series of money making fukkery? Perhaps tied to the next Hobbs and Shaw joint? :patrice:
Universal would be dumb to let this gravy train end. shyt is just easy money at this point :pachaha:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead: