FAST AND FURIOUS X - PART 2..the second chapter of end of the FAST epic....summer 2025

Daps
I dont get it. Why end it? They lost me with the last one (I couldn't buy the Cena storyline so I turned it off 20 minutes into it) but why stop something that's guaranteed to print money?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Rumors of how much this one movie cost to make and yet Universal’s like, “Hmm…what if we did a Third movie?” :jbhmm:

So the second film is considered a “companion” of the upcoming one. If this is an Infinity War/Endgame scenario, then would the hypothetical third film be an epilogue one sorta, leading into a whole other (potential) series of money making fukkery? Perhaps tied to the next Hobbs and Shaw joint? :patrice:

Thats what i’m thinking. Especially with the Rock confirmed to return, the third movie is going to set up a bunch of potential spin offs. Films, TV shows, video games, the works.

They’re going to (rightfully) milk this series for all its worth

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
There's already cartoon Fast & Furious spin-offs on Netflix starring some of the cast and the last video game that came out bombed so hard it was digitally delisted.
The arcade game is fiyah tho. My kid and I love playing it at Chuck E. Cheese. I’m not lying either.

Eat your heart out Crusin’ USA :youngsabo:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I'm in but I don't understand the need for a whole trilogy to end it. We all know they're going to be toasting coronas to reggaeton at the end

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm in but I don't understand the need for a whole trilogy to end it. We all know they're going to be toasting coronas to reggaeton at the end

They gotta explain Charlize Theron's reasoning for becoming a villian. Dom's father left her mother to start a new family and Charlize had to watch her mom die heartbroken. So she rigged Dom's dad's car to lose control at the race track for revenge and set everything in motion :wow: By the end of the movie Dom forgives her and they have thanksgiving dinner together at the Toretto house :wow: