FAST AND FURIOUS X - PART 2..the second chapter of end of the FAST epic....summer 2025

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
F7-Corona.gif

LETS GO
Speaking at CinemaCon in Las Vegas on Tuesday, Vin Diesel, who plays Dominic 'Dom' Toretto, said: 'This summer is only the beginning of Fast X.

And with all of your effort and with all of your love and the fact that you are a part of our family, Fast X will continue.

'And after this explosive summer, I will have the privilege of coming to you for Part 2 in 2025.'

He was joined by his co-stars Tyrese Gibson, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster and Sung Kang.

'This is our family, the audience is our family, and as we were building towards this achievement we attracted directors who brought their own magic to the saga.

'I'm proud to say for nearly two decades the films have been the most successful film of every one of our directors.'

Director Louis Leterrier previously told Empire Magazine about what fans can expect from the final film: 'There's a war brewing. It's coming to an end and it is a race to the finish.

'There will be some tremendous casualties. This one is big.
:lupe:

Drop ridiculous plots you wanna see in the final chapter.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
After realizing they did absolutely nothing to save Mr. Nobody in Fast 9, the crew including John Cena, Han, letti, luda, Tyrese, everyone tries to find him. On the dark web, Bow Wow (who is also a hacker now) finds out he's been captured in Vietnam, and they go to Ho Chi Min City, to save Mr. Nobody. They helicopter all of their cars including a C9 Corvette, a 2026 Chevelle, a 1998 Mercury Marauder, a tank, an H1 Hummer, and a Supra. All dangling by cords over international waters via chopper from the US.

They get Hobbs to help them investigate, and out Nobody's been kept hostage by the Vietnamese Mafia, and they are out for blood...they want Toretto. Why?

The Mafia boss, who just goes by "Phuong"
Ke-Huy-Quan-Everything-Everywhere-02.jpg

Is JOHNNY TRAN'S BROTHER :damn:

He agrees to race Dom...if he wins, he returns Mr. Nobody. If he loses, Phuong kills mr nobody.

Phuong loses thanks to fukkery by Tyrese.

At the finish line when Dom and the crew are sipping coronas celebrating, Phuong just turns around
55f7d0a8e7d926fe9cc10fb6bd5fe498e53a2b8a.gif

And fukking shoots Dom in the head. Point blank. No continues, no 1ups. Dom is dead.

Screen goes black

(For way too long)

Screen goes white

media-2597.gif

"You got one more race, brother"
too-soon.gif

DOM VS BRIAN VS JOHNNY TRAN. IN HEAVEN :ohlawd:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
There should be a part 3 so it can be xxx
In fact, fast and furious should go multiversal.

After Dom races Johnny tran and wins with Brian's help...he apologies to johnny, understanding that he was right...that he had a snitch in the crew. And that his death was unjustified. Because he atoned, he goes back to earth....but something is wrong

tumblr_mf00ebeSGZ1rgjcwbo1_r1_500.gif

Where's his family :lupe:

maxresdefault.jpg

And this ain't CORONA :demonic:

RIDD!CK IS DOM. And he has to race ice cube from XXX to make it back to Vietnam to save his family

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I love when people are like "why are they still making these?" uh because they make $ duh :mjlol:

Fast is a Universal franchise so yeah fukk everyone I'm still waiting on that Jurassic Park crossover starring Vin and the family with Pratt and Goldblum.

:ufdup:
Word, I don't even likem like that, I walked out of Hobbs and shaw :heh:, but the fukkery can't be denied

9 wasn't awful, and 5 is legit fukking great.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Word, I don't even likem like that, I walked out of Hobbs and shaw :heh:, but the fukkery can't be denied

9 wasn't awful, and 5 is legit fukking great.

Last couple were :ld: to me in all honesty...

My rankings would go

1. The Fast and the Furious (you just can't deny the original idea, cast and script is hilarious yet emotional)

2. Fast Five (classic)

3. Furious 7 (Paul :to: )

4. Fast & Furious 6

5. Tokyo Drift

6. 2 Fast 2 Furious

7. Fast & Furious

8. F9

9. The Fate of the Furious