Fast and fukkery on TV: Miami Vice TV remake produced by Vin Diesel

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When's the last time NBC did a remake of a classic TV series and that shyt didn't suck?

Remember Knight Rider? The Bionic Woman? Charlies Angels? IronSide?

I'd be more open to this if NBC wasn't behind it, but they usually fukk this shyt up.

*edit*

Correction, the Charlies Angels remake was done by ABC, not NBC. NBC did try that Wonder Woman show that leaked that everyone hated.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
When's the last time NBC did a remake of a classic TV series and that shyt didn't suck?

Remember Knight Rider? The Bionic Woman? Charlies Angels? IronSide?

I'd be more open to this if NBC wasn't behind it, but they usually fukk this shyt up.

*edit*

Correction, the Charlies Angels remake was done by ABC, not NBC. NBC did try that Wonder Woman show that leaked that everyone hated.

NBC gets these properites because they owned them in their initial run. And I can't believe you cats got me sticking up for networks :russ: but normally when a show sucks (normally, not all the time) its the fault of the creators and their writing staff. Networks are good with letting you go in a direction you want to go but they will also tell you if its not working.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This should be on cable TV. The OG MIAMI VICE series is CLASSIC.
This, series broke open a lot of careers as well.

Crocket and Tubbs:myman:

Whenever Tubbs got shot:damn:

They need to do a sequel or follow up on the whereabouts of Tubbs son:beli:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They did Dallas already...think it ran for 2-3 seasosn on TNT.
The CW is doing a new Dynasty with a latina chick as the lead though.

And this Miami Vice remake will live or die based on the casting of Crockett and Tubbs.
The Dallas remake was a wrap once Larry Hagman passed away, shame because it was a good show up until that point.