Fast and fukkery on TV: Miami Vice TV remake produced by Vin Diesel

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
family is taking over :wow:

‘Miami Vice’ Reboot In Works At NBC With Vin Diesel & Chris Morgan Producing

Miami Vice is eyeing a return to NBC. The network has put in development a reboot of its signature 1980s action crime drama, with the Fast & Furious duo of Vin Diesel and Chris Morgan producing.

The remake will be written by Peter Macmanus (The Mist, Satisfaction) and produced by Universal Television, Chris Morgan Productions and Diesel’s One Race TV. No executive producers have been locked in yet, but Morgan and Ainsley Davies of Chris Morgan Productions are expected to serve as EPs along with Diesel and Shana Waterman of One Race and Macmanus.

Hell fukking yes. I've only briefly watched the first season of the original show. The movie was ass cheeks although I know it has its defenders and I do respect what Mann was trying to do. But a Miami vice show on NBC in 2017? Yup

pop

Banned
Daps

Hell fukking yes. I've only briefly watched the first season of the original show. The movie was ass cheeks although I know it has its defenders and I do respect what Mann was trying to do. But a Miami vice show on NBC in 2017? Yup

You sound like a fukking retard. Michael Mann is brilliant and Miami Vice was an serious nihilistic crime drama about the futility of the war on drugs. They tackled political issues of their time and shyt on the Reagan administration heavy. The film was fukking incredible as well, and like all of Manns projects went over most peoples heads because they just wanted Bad Boys 3. This piece of shyt is just going to be Fast and Furious in Miami with white male leads who fukk all the women and some goofy black sidekick who never gets any p*ssy. Cant forget the tie in soundtrack with hot new tunes from our favorite artists like Ed Sheeran and Katy Perry oh boy! How in the fukk can any Michael Mann fan look forward to this. This is like Tyler Perry rebooting New York Undercover.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You sound like a fukking retard. Michael Mann is brilliant and Miami Vice was an serious nihilistic crime drama about the futility of the war on drugs. They tackled political issues of their time and shyt on the Reagan administration heavy. The film was fukking incredible as well, and like all of Manns projects went over most peoples heads because they just wanted Bad Boys 3. This piece of shyt is just going to be Fast and Furious in Miami with white male leads who fukk all the women and some goofy black sidekick who never gets any p*ssy. Cant forget the tie in soundtrack with hot new tunes from our favorite artists like Ed Sheeran and Katy Perry oh boy! How in the fukk can any Michael Mann fan look forward to this. This is like Tyler Perry rebooting New York Undercover.

So I sound like a retard because I didn't like his movie even though I clearly said "hey I get what he was going for"? Well that's a big leap but you sound so gosh darn sure of yourself I guess you're right. You sound like you need a hug man

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I had no idea Miami Vice had fans like this :leon:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Naw

The OG fit that time period
The music,the fashion, the car:wow:

They remaking everything
I heard Dallas is being remade :hhh:

:russ: Dallas was already remade homie. Well kinda. It was a sequel series. They ended it once JR died though. Everyone came back though and it was about their kids

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

tenor.gif

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
:dwillhuh: