(Fast 9 trailer)I defended Fast 8 torpedo scene ....but "Uncharted 4 Platforming" with cars?!?

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I just wish people would stop supporting bullshyt like this and Tyler perry so movies can actually get better.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
GTA out here taking notes. These are the primary "turn your brain off at the door and enjoy" movies I like right now. Just raw senseless action. I don't even remember the fukking 'storyline' of why any of this shyt is happening anymore man.

They done used a Pheonix Down on Han
They done added another fukking WWE Wrestler
They done started bunging jumping with cars
They done disrespected physics for like the 1000th time
They done put rockets on Cars

and Im just like.....

suME984.gif

Fucc it, Im in.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I want to know how a guy who was damn near crushed inside of a vehicle and then had a bomb inches away from his head explode... survived that.

He either has a twin, is a clone, or nightcrawler is secretly in this movie.... with how far this movie has strayed from the first 3 films I wouldn't be surprised if one of those is an actual explanation within the film..

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to know how a guy who was damn near crushed inside of a vehicle and then had a bomb inches away from his head explode... survived that.

He either has a twin, is a clone, or nightcrawler is secretly in this movie.... with how far this movie has strayed from the first 3 films I wouldn't be surprised if one of those is an actual explanation within the film..
Interesting coming from a guy who was able to glow and catch a bullet in his teeth

:mjlit:

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Can someone give me a summary of the fukkery. I have not watched a F&F since Tokyo Drift. The Asian guy that shows up in the end had died in one of the previous ones right ?