(Fast 9 trailer)I defended Fast 8 torpedo scene ....but "Uncharted 4 Platforming" with cars?!?

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Didn't think they would find a way to outdo this bullshiit :mjlol:

1*lT025XwRQQqpw2dbRQbzFA.gif
Unless he's superman nikkas brains should be splattered all over the windshield but he just got up and shook it off unharmed :mjlol:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They jumped the shark way before fast 8:skip:

Breh instead of making the movie mask. They should just transition fast and furious 10 to Mask. Have the ending where all the fast and furious kats get masks from the government / set up a new agency and new cars then close the movie with this beat...and have the fast and furious symbol turn to a mask symbol...:russ:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Lol space, inter-dimensional/time travel, vampires or zombies is all that’s left

:mjlol:
for a franchise like F&F that is partly also adventure and traveling to new places and getting ridiculous
your pretty much down to 4 maneuevers to make to go all out: Space, time travel/dimensional travel, Afterlife(Yu yu hakusho type stuff) or multiverse.

theres other venues to take, but i doubt the writes have the creativity to go that route.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
for a franchise like F&F that is partly also adventure and traveling to new places and getting ridiculous
your pretty much down to 4 maneuevers to make to go all out: Space, time travel/dimensional travel, Afterlife(Yu yu hakusho type stuff) or multiverse.

theres other venues to take, but i doubt the writes have the creativity to go that route.

They can do a Redline and Dragon Ball Super tournament type shyt. Aliens force them to participate in a galactic death race and they have to win to save their universe. :mjlol:

Superstar
Daps

fast XI will be them teaming up with their grandparents (prohibition era fast crew) to defeat their evil grandchildren (2099 fast crew lmao. My dumbass would watch that one too
:mjlol:

Superstar
Daps
I didn't believe these movies could get any worse. Boy was I wrong. That trailer looks like a parody. Hate this franchise with a burning passion.

it reminds of those end credit scenes from 21 jumps street showing 22 and beyond with every ridiculous premise imaginable lmao