Fascinating MJ/Kobe/Bron Comparison

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
I get the point. You dont. If you are good enough to lead your team to the championship series, and lose more than you win, you are never going to be better than the other guys who won the majority of the time. The guys who mostly won, used their skills, set up their teammates for success, and won.
Kobe had the greatest center perhaps of time. As to why he only has 2 finals MVPs. If he ends up in Charlotte he doesn't win shyt.

Just admit you're retarded and KIM

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
There are just too many variables here to even believe this statement could be true.

Every year is different.
Every opponent is different.
Health changes from year to year.
The extent to which you could quantify “leading” changes from year to year.

You think Jordan or Kareem or Shaq or even Curry was leading and carrying their teams to titles in every game or series or year? That’s just preposterous and a gross simplification of how their titles were won.

This is so fukking exhausting how some of you continue to insist on crediting or faulting ONE man for the failure or success of a TEAM in a given year.

:mjlol:So why try to argue one is better than the other?:jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh ok, so everyone knows what “TPA” means?

Some shyt a crakkka made up so he can take a job in the NBA away from a brotha.

We all know analytics is simply a tool for these white owners to hire their buddies from business school for front office Kobe rather than former NBA players with experience playing the game.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
non-hooping ass nikkas got bold when advanced stats came out. "Finally, we can participate!" ass nikkas. I picture most of yall being like the white boys from the starters on nba tv

Just said this in my last post.

These analytics are just a way for cacs who lacked the ability to actually play sports to get a foot in the door and take jobs away from black men who played professional sports at the highest level.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kobe had the greatest center perhaps of time. As to why he only has 2 finals MVPs. If he ends up in Charlotte he doesn't win shyt.

Just admit you're retarded and KIM
Nikka please if lebron never went to MIA he’d probably never win shyt and played with a Top 3 SG of all time. See how that works?

ELESDEE616

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq

ELESDEE616

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Nikka please if lebron never went to MIA he’d probably never win shyt and played with a Top 3 SG of all time. See how that works?
Nah Lebron transforms teams with his mere presence. He was unlucky to get drafted by Cleveland, whereas Kobe got drafted by the GOAT org and on a team with the GOAT center and coach.

Lebron was the best player on all 8 of his finals runs. Kobe was the best player on 3. Although you can argue he was better than Shaq in 2004 when he got cooked by Rip Hamilton

Like I said Kobe numbers show he is Drexler with a rape charge.

Blurneed

Pro
Daps
fukk all these numbers, I just wanna understand how can one have Jordan as the GOAT, and Bron ahead of Kobe in the same arguement yet,it’s clear that whatever Jordan does better than Bron, Kobe does better than Bron as well?? How Can a debate be made for Bron being better than Kobe without going to stats? Someone with some knowledge please explain as no one has yet to answer this question for me