Farrakhan: Retaliation.. If the Federal Government won't intercede - #JusticeOrElse!

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Apparently the original NOI members don't fukk with Farrakhan.. Can anyone with more knowledge on the topic shed confirm this?

I personally think he's all talk. :camby:

By "Original" I assume you mean those who continued to follow WD Muhammad after he disbanded the NOI and moved everyone to Orthodox ISlam.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Gun manufactures must love Farrakhan he probably got cacs buying as much heat as they can get their hands on.

Original12

Rookie
Daps
fukk up cac. Go get banned again and come back like a lost dog, fakkit. Euro fakkit spelling "rumor" with an added "u." Exposed bytch boy. Go back to using screen names like "Super Black" and "Dark and Handsome" and you'd be less obvious.
Your savage self-expression shows why chumps like you could NEVER be down with the Minister. He is a man of CHARACTER, and only those men and women who are into developing character and principles are built to follow in the footsteps of such a great man. Conversely, his opponents are ALWAYS character-deficient and base, both in their personal lives and well as their way of expressing their underdeveloped selves. I don't know whom you're referring to regarding those other screen names, but I DO know that all those cheap terms that you called me are projections of your won gay-sounding self. Lol Tighten up and learn how to be a REAL man, and not some lil gossipy-sounding neuter gender. Smh

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
By "Original" I assume you mean those who continued to follow WD Muhammad after he disbanded the NOI and moved everyone to Orthodox ISlam.
No not them, I heard from some ex NOI convert to Islam that the some original NOI still belive that Elijah was the only authority and refused to join Farrkhan and his little gang after he claimed that he two was in someway a kind of Gawd.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
"Retaliation is a prescription from god."
He's on his Revelation 13:10 shyt. Its not in my sig for nothing. :blessed:

He that leadeth into captivity, shall go into captivity; he that slayeth with sword, it behooveth him to be slain with sword. This is the patience and the faith of saints. -Revelations chapter 13, verse 10

Whatever happens to cacs is deserved.

9,999 to go.
:banderas:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

Yvette looking funny in the light. :mjpls:

The comment section. :huhldup:

:dead: @ Boyce copping pleas in the first comment. He posted this on FB the other day and I was like :wtf: and didn't even watch it.

I'll be at the 20th anniversary march. I don't agree with everything the Minister has done or said, but I do have the utmost respect for him.