Farrakhan: Retaliation.. If the Federal Government won't intercede - #JusticeOrElse!

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Still waiting on him to
Address the BS in Chicago. You gotta clean up your own backyard before speaking on national affairs

I rarely see them out here in Chicago.

When I do, they're just passing out Final Call Newspapers.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
them nation wide boycotts gonna have folks shook. but then again i feel like nikkas gonna get hype go home then right back to spending all their money with cacs

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
waiting on another man like a true bytch. :mjlol:

Smile for the camera Farac00n

farrakhan_atlanta_hop_06-30-2015.jpg

nikka you are the last person anyone should take advice from on this
You talmbowt black resources and question how it is his fault that it doesn't magically decrease gangs and improve living conditions

Leave these discussions to the intellectually honest and non-haters

And Farrakhan the last person any black man in America should listen to. c00n was talking about "L Ron Hubbard was sent from GOD to the black man. So white people are devils, but not the one that greasing his pockets. Dude is a clown

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
with all the black resources Farrakhan created in Chicago why the city not reflecting it? Wouldn't the gang violence decrease with job opportunities to blacks? Something is not adding up. More jobs = better living environment. Teaching morals = better living condition. Chicago ain't getting no better and thats the NOI headquarters

Look at Philly. Black Arabs with beards everyday doing just as much wild shyt as regular nikkas. Chicago got a heavy Muslim population but heavy gang as well. Something ain't adding up

I hate when nikkas do this ^^^^ above

like Farrrakhan and other black people are to blame for what goes on in Chicago or Newark

those nikkas over there are doing what they're doing because it's a culture down there.....got nothing to do with jobs or opportunities

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Your not even making sense like 99% of your posts lmao. Oh no Farrakhan is telling rappers to rap about positive things. What a fraud :russ:

Yeah. Farrakhan is telling young thug to quick looking like a effeminate bytch, quit rapping about dikks & baes and promote a positive image to the young black youth :deadmanny:. That nikka aint saying doing nothing but plugging his "security business ". It now makes sense while the gangs run Chicago yet nikkas claim the NOI hold so much weight. Them nikkas suppose to be influential, but it looks like they ain't putting a dent in shyt out there. The NOI headquarters is also the gang capitol of the US

like Farrrakhan and other black people are to blame for what goes on in Chicago or Newark

those nikkas over there are doing what they're doing because it's a culture down there.....got nothing to do with jobs or opportunities

NOI been there just as long as the gangs been there. You would think it would be a war NOI vs Chicago gangs. Why are they sitting back letting young nikkas terrorize their city if the damn headquarters is located their and Farrakhan holds so much rank?

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. Farrakhan is telling young thug to quick looking like a effeminate bytch, quit rapping about dikks & baes and promote a positive image to the young black youth :deadmanny:. That nikka aint saying doing nothing but plugging his "security business ". It now makes sense while the gangs run Chicago yet nikkas claim the NOI hold so much weight. Them nikkas suppose to be influential, but it looks like they ain't putting a dent in shyt out there. The NOI headquarters is also the gang capitol of the US
:what: what are you even talking about? they had a conference and a bunch of rappers were there:russ:. breh you grasping at straws but imma let you cook:mjlol:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

it's not that. it's the lack of jobs READ some statistics so you can understand. look at maps, school employees, school funding, housing, income levels, transportaion, demographics, business locations, employer max employee numbers etc otherwise you can't understand america. but why do people think it's possible for a group like the NOI to fix shyt when no one will help them? It makes no sense what are nikkas waiting for another man to save people. if you understand the issues put some damn skin in the game and stop complaining. shyts disgusting.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
your waiting on another man to fix a problem your too bytch made to help fix. truth hurts don't it?:mjlol:
I'm active in my community. Something Farrahan might want to try instead of avoiding the corners GDs and VC's run. Them mosques full of old folks while the youngstas terrorize yall communities day and night. Farrakhan need to summons up that big army he got and clean up his on block. He aint nothing but lip service.

I rarely see them out here in Chicago.

When I do, they're just passing out Final Call Newspapers.

smh

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm active in my community. Something Farrahan might want to try instead of avoiding the corners GDs and VC's run. Them mosques full of old folks while the youngstas terrorize yall communities day and night. Farrakhan need to summons up that big army he got and clean up his on block. He aint nothing but lip service.

smh
so you have a church, farm land, businesses, and schools? :ohhh:

what can top those things?:ohhh:

what you got going that can top those things?:ohhh:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
so you have a church, farm land, businesses, and schools? :ohhh:

what can top those things?:ohhh:

what you got going that can top those things?:ohhh:

This fool think just because blind sheep is funding Farrakhan's empire as if thats an accomplishment. TD Jakes, Joel Osteen, Creflo Dollar all got the same shyt you talking bout, but they are just as full of shyt as Farrakhan.
I put in work in my community :gladbron:

I don't teach them the white man is the devil, and then behind close doors push CAC Scientology to his brainwashed congregation :gladbron:

I don't tell my congregation to follow the Arab's religion for 40 years and then turn around and say you are no longer Arab, you are a Israelite. nikka you are all over the place. :patrice:

screen-shot-2015-03-13-at-3-22-56-pm.png