Fargo Season 2 Thread

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I never really understand the beef with that either. The news in the ep after the fish ep said a storm picked them up and threw them around the area. It's kind of rare but it does happen in real life during really bad storms/tornadoes.

Fred.
oh I didn't remember the part about the news. Either way the fish weren't necessary. They could just wreck the car with the tornado alone.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
oh I didn't remember the part about the news. Either way the fish weren't necessary. They could just wreck the car with the tornado alone.
Then it wouldve had no relevancy to Oliver Platt's religious fanaticism and wouldve been truly random.

:mjlol: not in a world where the knick exists :umad:
Good show but not on Fargo's level

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
LOL..... gotdamn brehs.... some of yall are "living in to moment" something crazy right now and over rating the fukk out this show.

Yes its been really good, but I think its a little too much to say "best show of 2015"

Hell I dont think this show was better than Banshee:banderas:

But this show is dope:whoa: tho low key this last ep was kinda corny:mjpls:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
LOL..... gotdamn brehs.... some of yall are "living in to moment" something crazy right now and over rating the fukk out this show.

Yes its been really good, but I think its a little too much to say "best show of 2015"

Hell I dont think this show was better than Banshee:banderas:

But this show is dope:whoa: tho low key this last ep was kinda corny:mjpls:
:mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Todd VanDerWerff needs to clarify what he means by top 10. If he's talking new shows, ok. If he means all time....obviously I haven't seen the new ep but I'm not sure it's possible for a show to enter top 10 after 2 seasons, no matter what happens in the ep.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You have to be playing dumb here. A crime drama just had a UFO show up and alter its story.

Thats about as dumb as you can get in a tv show. None of the other shyt youre referencing matters. Because all the other references were organic and flowed into the show naturally. Having your hyped up climax of the season altered because a UFO shows up and saying its okay because a character used a line of dialogue from another coen film is :mjlol:. Its piss poor writing and completely jumped the shark. It went full retard.

This season is hot garbage.

I don't understand why this is a problem for you, but the psychic scene from "The Sopranos" isn't. There's no logical, reality-based reason for that scene. Or seeing Big p*ssy's ghost in the mirror.

Some shows genre hop. Does that mean this is suddenly sci-fi? No. Does it mean "The Sopranos" is suddenly "X-Files"? No.

Lastly, you have no idea if it even happened so I don't get the outrage. If the finale reveals the UFO is just a fabrication because the story being told is second hand, 90% of your complaints are gone.

Fred.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Todd VanDerWerff needs to clarify what he means by top 10. If he's talking new shows, ok. If he means all time....obviously I haven't seen the new ep but I'm not sure it's possible for a show to enter top 10 after 2 seasons, no matter what happens in the ep.

Fred.
He probably means Top Ten of 2015. A lot of the tv journalists are putting out their year end list right now.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex