Fargo Season 2 Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Were you sober when you wrote this?:patrice:

:wtf:He can't be serious.

:yeshrug: Time travel may be crazier that aliens, but not by much. The chapter of the book at the beginning said something like "1875-1979" and it wasn't the last chapter in the book. For all we know, the next chapter went from 1980-2075.

Also, Hanzee's bullet hole was directly over a bumper sticker that says "FUTURE IS HERE. Keep your eyes to the sky"

zK84l2J.jpg

Pifford

All Star
Daps
:wow:show gets better every episode. Firmly cemented in the GOAT tier of TV shows

Trilligan at the end had me cracking up, made me think of my college days when my main nikka and I showed up to a big party later than planned due to a spontaneous blunt. Had another prerolled on us, walked onto the street and cops were swarming the house in question, some dumb CAC sold blow to an undercover. Did a Trilligan "okay then" and went back to the crib:russ:

I digress though, can't wait for one last dose of Fargoery next week:blessed:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: Time travel may be crazier that aliens, but not by much. The chapter of the book at the beginning said something like "1875-1979" and it wasn't the last chapter in the book. For all we know, the next chapter went from 1980-2075.

Also, Hanzee's bullet hole was directly over a bumper sticker that says "FUTURE IS HERE. Keep your eyes to the sky"

That is an....interesting theory....but there's a couple problems with it.

1. The reason it wasn't the last chapter is because that book is kinda like the "Tales From The Crypt" comic. It has the story from the first season in there too. Noah Hawley said that in an interview from a couple days ago.

2. Any "Fargo" story in this series has to be before 2015. Because the whole gimmick is it's based on a true story. Can't be based on a true story if it takes place in the future breh.

Fred.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
That UFO scene was bar none the dumbest fukking thing Ive seen on a tv show in a while.

Talk about jumping the shark with quirkiness for the sake of quirkiness. Bad enough they had the cops all switching to wearing the exact same clothes while theyre trying to be undercover but then they roll out a fukking UFO just :laff:

And why was martin freeman narrating other than fan service. And they cant even come up with a reason the indian snapped and betrayed them so they just use a lazy nobody knows voiceover. That was top to bottom the worst episode of this entire show.

Anybody defending that shyt isnt being honest with themselves.

Any other show if a ufo fukking shows up to conveintly save one of the major characters the show would be laughed at and ridiculed as it should. A fukking ufo brehs. This isnt a sci fi show. This isnt the x files. Its mostly been a quirky crime drama with some black comedy thrown in.

This shyt was so mind numbingly dumb I cant stop laughing at how absurd it is. It has me picturing watching Hannibal,or the wire,or sopranos and a ufo showing up :mjlol: and people in this thread talking about :wow: oh its a goat now :mjlol: fukk outta here.

Last edited:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Why couldnt Mike Trilligan be there when the UFO showed up, so there was at least one brother to confirm said nonsense.

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
That UFO scene was bar none the dumbest fukking thing Ive seen on a tv show in a while.

Talk about jumping the shark with quirkiness for the sake of quirkiness. Bad enough they had the cops all switching to wearing the exact same clothes while theyre trying to be undercover but then they roll out a fukking UFO just :laff:

And why was martin freeman narrating other than fan service. And they cant even come up with a reason the indian snapped and betrayed them so they just use a lazy nobody knows voiceover. That was top to bottom the worst episode of this entire show.

Any other show if a ufo fukking shows up to conveintly save one of the major characters the show would be laughed at and ridiculed as it should. A fukking ufo brehs. This isnt a sci fi show. This isnt the x files. Its mostly been a quirky crime drama with some black comedy thrown in.

This shyt was so mind numbingly dumb I cant stop laughing at how absurd it is. It has me picturing watching Hannibal,or the wire,or sopranos and a ufo showing up :mjlol: and people in this thread talking about :wow: oh its a goat now :mjlol: fukk outta here.
XIgCMdI.gif

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The most consistently entertaining show on tv for two years running :wow:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

zK84l2J.jpg
i had noticed the'we are not alone' and didn't see that one :dead:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

I wasn't a fan of the ufo either but if you looking in the context of it keeping in line with other Cohen brothers projects then it's understandable. It's not like it came out of nowhere though, they've been dropping clues in every ep, hell we even saw Hanzee lose 2 hours cause of the ufo.
Looking at it on it's own without the benefit of being in the Cohen bros universe, then yeah, it's really a really terrible idea. It would absolutely no sense

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't a fan of the ufo either but if you looking in the context of it keeping in line with other Cohen brothers projects then it's understandable. It's not like it came out of nowhere though, they've been dropping clues in every ep, hell we even saw Hanzee lose 2 hours cause of the ufo.
Looking at it on it's own without the benefit of being in the Cohen bros universe, then yeah, it's really a really terrible idea. It would absolutely no sense

How's this any different than fish flying in the sky in season one

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I thought we stumbled onto a classic this 1st season, now we're in balls deep (no homo). This is the dopest show on TV.

Hanzee woke :hmm:

Mike Milligan stay trolling after seeing the massacre :francis: 'OK Then'

Gerhardts :rip:

Yo Kirsten Dunst is really impressing me as an actress, she's nuttier than a fruitcake.