Fargo Season 2 Thread

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ted Danson killed it with his lines this episode.

- "Or maybe he's inside and you think i'm stupid."
- "Son, i could fill a steamer trunk with the amount of stupid i think you are but no, that's where he went."

-"Is Ed here?"
-"Ed who?"
-Turns on cattle prod
-"Ooooh, Ed! Nope not here"

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just caught up to this series and this is the most amazing show I've watched since BB :wow:

Is season 1 as good or better than season 2 so far? I'm about to check that out :whew:

Season 1 is heavily influenced by "Breaking Bad", and yeah it's easily as good as this season. Season 2 = season 1 so far, although there is one or two eps towards the end of season 1 where shyt gets extremely :ohlawd: and season 2 isn't there yet, plot-wise.

Side note, the young cop Lou and his daughter are in season 1. His daughter is the main cop in season 1 and he's her mentor.

I hope you and @Uncle_Ruckus watched "Mr. Robot".:ufdup:

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Season 1 is heavily influenced by "Breaking Bad", and yeah it's easily as good as this season. Season 2 = season 1 so far, although there is one or two eps towards the end of season 1 where shyt gets extremely :ohlawd: and season 2 isn't there yet, plot-wise.

Side note, the young cop Lou and his daughter are in season 1. His daughter is the main cop in season 1 and he's her mentor.

Fred.

I hope you finally watched Tyrant season 2:ufdup:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic

Fred.

I'm on episode 3 now :ohlawd:

The thing I love about this show is that every conversation is suspenseful and grabs/keeps your attention, always dropping gems. I haven't thought of 1 dull scene throughout the series this far. Billy Bob gives no fukks :wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm on episode 3 now :ohlawd:

The thing I love about this show is that every conversation is suspenseful and grabs/keeps your attention, always dropping gems. I haven't thought of 1 dull scene throughout the series this far. Billy Bob gives no fukks :wow:
The 7th episode was my #2 episode of 2014. shyt is:bryan:

Fred.