Fargo Season 2 Thread

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Bear is the best brother, hands down.

Dodd's too overly confident and arrogant, Rye seemed to get flustered too quickly and blew his top in the diner by shooting 3 people.

Bear is level headed and always thinking about his family.

Also I just found out that Rye was Kieran Culkin. Didn't even notice, thought he was an unknown actor.

Didn't even know he was this dude in Home Alone
enhanced-buzz-27378-1387408649-6.jpg
47356_ori.jpg

:mindblown:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Bear is the best brother, hands down.

Dodd's too overly confident and arrogant, Rye seemed to get flustered too quickly and blew his top in the diner by shooting 3 people.

Bear is level headed and always thinking about his family.

Also I just found out that Rye was Kieran Culkin. Didn't even notice, thought he was an unknown actor.

Didn't even know he was this dude in Home Alone
enhanced-buzz-27378-1387408649-6.jpg
47356_ori.jpg

:mindblown:
*edit*
My bad you're right

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
It's funny you mention this, there's a line of dialogue in this week's episode that more or less says this.

Fred.
I only watched 2 eps. But when she walked in the house and stood and looked into the empty garage without closing the damn door before her gossiping friend saw the broken wind shield I was fully yelling at my TV. What a dumb ass.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I only watched 2 eps. But when she walked in the house and stood and looked into the empty garage without closing the damn door before her gossiping friend saw the broken wind shield I was fully yelling at my TV. What a dumb ass.

Well, she is a moron. But it's kinda cool you noticed what you did, 4 episodes before it was spelled out.

This season has been great so you're in for a wild ride.

Fred.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
This is just my system, but I don't consider a series for GOAT contention until at the very least 4 seasons. After that I start to weigh it against the all-time greats.

Fred.

Yea I know. I was thinking about your system while I was making that post.

• Dap
Reactions: hex