Fargo Season 2 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Episode was probably the best one of the season and up until this point I thought Ron Swanson was being squandered but he absolutely killed it.

Milligan reciting "Jabberwocky" by Lewis Carroll was a nice touch.

Fred.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

In Woodbine’s mind, Milligan is a man who’s seen and done a lot of things in his pursuit of success, which goes a long way toward explaining the fluttering vocal inflections Woodbine uses for the character; the aw-shucks Midwestern lilt that forms his voice’s base can turn on a dime to a more menacing intonation.

“The way I see Mike Milligan is that he’s a man from different backgrounds,” says Woodbine. “He’s not necessarily from the Midwest. He’s not from around here. Life has led him many places. He’s a well-traveled man, a well-read man. Like a lot of people I know who grew up on Army bases and such, he’s picked up manners of speaking that betray just how many places he’s been.”

The change at the end :rudy:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
This is the best show on television!

The writing, the acting, the way everything is shot, the music fitting every scene when it's used, the tension and suspense. Everything just works.

The show is constantly moving too but it's not moving at a pace where the audience can't keep up.

x6lrLp4.gif

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Episode was probably the best one of the season and up until this point I thought Ron Swanson was being squandered but he absolutely killed it.

Milligan reciting "Jabberwocky" by Lewis Carol was a nice touch.

Fred.
it was weird until last night i didn't think much of it but during the ep I was just saiyan to myself 'damn he been wasted up until now'

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
@Nature Boy Ric Flair .....Mike Trilligan & Bad News Bear...:dead: you killing these Coli nicknames

I guess I'm the only one that didn't like Karl's actions last night. Not that I think it was a poor performance it was just annoying. it's because I hate loud talking drunk people though

Fixed

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
@TheNatureBoy .....Mike Trilligan & Bad News Bear...:dead: you killing these Coli nicknames

I guess I'm the only one that didn't like Karl's actions last night. Not that I think it was a poor performance it was just annoying. it's because I hate loud talking drunk people though

THANKS BREH

YOU TAGGED THE WRONG NATURE BOY MY nikka :mjlol:

THE OTHER NATURE BOY IS COOL BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE NATURE BOY RIC FLAIR WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :blessed:

Last edited: