Farewell to Chocolate City

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
:comeon:

Most Mexican women are fat and built like cinder blocks. I'll take a poor trash Britney Spears hoe before I fukk with a fat Mexican woman with no shape.

:shaq2:

tell me how you feel after you tell that same bish to cook for you :russ:

as for the DC area, welcome to gentrification.

we been on that 1500 for a hole in the wall rent in NYC...in harlem, bk, bronx :russ:

ya bout to be NYC south..:yeshrug:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
You kinda late with this post.

A lot of the blacks that got gentrified moved into the surrounding areas like Oxon hill, fort washington, Waldorf, etc.

The shopping center around way didn't used to have security patrolling around like they do now. We uses to be able to hotbox in there but we wouldn't even try it now. We still roll up around there though.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
You kinda late with this post.

A lot of the blacks that got gentrified moved into the surrounding areas like Oxon hill, fort washington, Waldorf, etc.

The shopping center around way didn't used to have security patrolling around like they do now. We uses to be able to hotbox in there but we wouldn't even try it now. We still roll up around there though.

Why would any grown man need to worry about security anywhere what kind of immature wannabe rebel shyt is that? "oh shyt better what ourselves theres security around" like wtf. I smoke and drive too just keep it low key.

Ric Shaw

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
they're pushing everyone out of Northeast and to some degree, Southeast DC into Central and Southern Prince Georges County, Maryland.

City is still 47-48% black, I think

Have you seen the street lights on Georgia Ave, cot damn they are bright. You can't commit any crimes down there any more.

And down by Nationals Stadium are nothing but high end condos and apartments.

You know when you start seeing cacs jog at night, its a wrap for the community.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you mean the opposite don't you? If there would be a riot, blacks would burn down their neighborhood get arrested leaving cheap property for the white to buy up and develop.

I guess they've already forgotten about the sixties already.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I guess they've already forgotten about the sixties already.
the thing about the old days is that they are the old days, you think people thinking about events from 50 years ago? Yes they forgot it , this new area time flies by, i have / had family who lived in DC, They lived there since the 60's , the kids grew up and moved away, the rent went up and they moved away, it happens.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Have you seen the street lights on Georgia Ave, cot damn they are bright. You can't commit any crimes down there any more.

And down by Nationals Stadium are nothing but high end condos and apartments.

You know when you start seeing cacs jog at night, its a wrap for the community.

yeah i drive by georgie ave every day, its crazy