beaners.jpg

This thread about to get ugly

:dead:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
:rudy:

Stop it with that Mexicans are hard workers for cheap pay myth.

shyt in Dallas Mexicans charge as much as white contractors and are just as lazy with shytty work. Mexican women are the worst looking of the Hispanic women.

Qft. Hired a Mexican to paint my house, nikka never came back. Also u are so dead right about Mexican women.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My own initiation in the ways of Chocolate City came nearly 20 years ago when, after growing up black in nearly all-white environments, I arrived in Washington as a freshman at historically black Howard University. The Washington I encountered then was a strange, alternate universe: I saw black schools taught by black teachers and run by black principals reporting to black superintendents. Black restaurants. Black hospitals run by black doctors and staff members. Black suburbs. Black judges ordering black police officers to deliver black suspects to black jail wardens. And of course a black-owned music industry, go-go.

No more...

• Dap
Reactions: YBE

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The declines happened in some traditional black strongholds: Chicago, Oakland, Atlanta, Cleveland and St. Louis

Atlanta will fall under 50% in the next 10 years.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love

shyt in Dallas Mexicans charge as much as white contractors and are just as lazy with shytty work. Mexican women are the worst looking of the Hispanic women.

:why:

i said cleaning services...not "hard workers for cheap pay"... esmerelda and helen are much more likely to clean a house with some fabuloso and the bathrooms at the mall than Rachel and Louise.

in the southwest, Mexicans have been up on game for years...people just think they're gonna get some cheap labor outta them.

Mexican women> poor white trash

only thing poor white people are bringing is meth,ringworms and rusted out classic cars

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!

I sense some racism towards the essays bro. In Houston I called this cracker to chop a tree down he asked 3000 (it was multiPle trees) he complained to me about Mexicans taking all the business. I called a Mexican he charged me 1500. The CAC lost out on some business by being an arrogant prick not setting comPetitive prices.

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:why:

i said cleaning services...not "hard workers for cheap pay"... esmerelda and helen are much more likely to clean a house with some fabuloso and the bathrooms at the mall than Rachel and Louise.

in the southwest, Mexicans have been up on game for years...people just think they're gonna get some cheap labor outta them.

Mexican women> poor white trash

only thing poor white people are bringing is meth,ringworms and rusted out classic cars

:comeon:

Most Mexican women are fat and built like cinder blocks. I'll take a poor trash Britney Spears hoe before I fukk with a fat Mexican woman with no shape.