Farewell to Chocolate City

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because we didn't own enough property in the city, and the little we did sold it and hauled ass to the outside of the beltway.

we have a rack of salvadoreans in the area.

Yup. "Ward 9" aka Prince Georges County. nikkas got theirs and left for Upper Marlboro, Brandywine, Clinton, Fort Wash, Bowie, etc.

The declines happened in some traditional black strongholds: Chicago, Oakland, Atlanta, Cleveland and St. Louis

Atlanta will fall under 50% in the next 10 years.

It's sad. Chicago lost 200,000 (:whoo:) this year and I am sure the majority of that was blacks.

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sense some racism towards the essays bro. In Houston I called this cracker to chop a tree down he asked 3000 (it was multiPle trees) he complained to me about Mexicans taking all the business. I called a Mexican he charged me 1500. The CAC lost out on some business by being an arrogant prick not setting comPetitive prices.

$1,500 to chop down trees. :childplease:

You got fukked either way. :skip: :usure:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
:comeon:

Most Mexican women are fat and built like cinder blocks. I'll take a poor trash Britney Spears hoe before I fukk with a fat Mexican woman with no shape.

:laugh:

you need to get out of the southwest and venture to LA or SD, where we dont approve of being fat.

and no, most mexican women aren't fat... just the ones you're accustomed to seeing are....that's texas for you...land of the fat fukks..your major cities routinely rank amongst the fattest in the nation.

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually got a great deal buddy. Let me guess u a renter. It's all good you'll understand one day.

Naw, you just got fukked. :heh:

My grandfather in Navasota, Texas got 2 dudes to chopped down some trees on his land for way less than that.

Daps
if you guys want to live in a place that is majority black then why not move to africa? instead of aiding the USA in development assist some african nation. first i'd suggest learning about the culture and history of that nation before judging it with your american stereotypes

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Naw, you just got fukked. :heh:

My grandfather in Navasota, Texas got 2 dudes to chopped down some trees on his land for way less than that.

:upsetfavre:

Nah B, How many trees he have?, I had 6 Trees chopped, all Super tall and old. 250/tree is a great deal. Now if you had some white meth heads cutting your trees I can understand. he probably found them in a :trash: and offered them a slice of deli meat and $5 to do the job. More power to your unc B