Far Cry 6 (PC, PS4, PS5, XB1, XSX) (Oct 7)

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
This video is nuts :laff:

Wasnt no way in hell I was gonna let McKay go, I had been waiting for the chance to kill him since I first saw him

Peep what he says if you let him live...

I would've thrown my damn controller in real life! The minute I walked through the door and saw

his fat, smiling face waving his phone around, it was OVER for that motherfukker. I'd already gone through hell on that fukking boat (I'd been playing for hours by then). I emptied my clip, RELOADED, and emptied it again.

As for the post-credits reveal of

Vaas Montenegro, that's even worse than the return of Boomer - I mean Boom Boom. Technically, FC6 should be a prequel to FC3, but FC6 uses actual dates.

Here's a tip if you want to get the Admiral gone really quickly (in fact, you should do to as soon as you can anyway):

Once you're on the quest to kill Admiral Benitez...

trigger the Triador Supremo as soon as you clear out the poisoned room. When you go through the door, you'll see two glowing red figures. Shoot the large one, and you will LITERALLY skip the entire battle and everything building up to it. I didn't even know I'd killed the Admiral - I was just shooting at soldiers.

Last edited:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I definitely liked this way more than 5, and I thought 5 was good. The fukkin cult gospel threw me off but I dug it for what it was. :lolbron:
The last one had some forced sections that I didn't dig, though. Blacking out out of nowhere and getting chased by a Cult hit squad threw me off while I was trying to fish n shyt. I don't miss that shyt, but it was what it was for a story they were trying to tell.
This one just let's you do everything from the jump after that first island.
I did like the little nods they gave the past few games, too.
The ending wasn't great but it did it's job entertaining me for awhile throughout the game.
Humor, Action and memorable characters.
I dug it.

Maxine Shaw

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I’m done with Ubisoft games until further notice, this one wasn’t bad and is better than the last one, but despite it having its moments of great buildup and anticipation it falls flat in delivering that punch to wow me. Finishing it felt a bit like a chore with all the bugs, lack of being able to save your game manually and repetitive bloated open world shyt that Ubisoft deploys in all of their games now.:unimpressed:After putting in 80+ hours on Assasins Creed Valhalla and beating this I was left with that same underwhelmed feeling after finishing

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I’m done with Ubisoft games until further notice, this one wasn’t bad and is better than the last one, but despite it having its moments of great buildup and anticipation it falls flat in delivering that punch to wow me. Finishing it felt a bit like a chore with all the bugs, lack of being able to save your game manually and repetitive bloated open world shyt that Ubisoft deploys in all of their games now.:unimpressed:After putting in 80+ hours on Assasins Creed Valhalla and beating this I was left with that same underwhelmed feeling after finishing

You just now being done with Ubisoft? They been straight ass the last 15 years:skip:

Maxine Shaw

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
What's the verdict on this? Is it better than 4 and 5?

5 has the GOAT mechanics and the more interesting story, but 6 shyts on it overall. And Esposito is hands down the best FC villain ever. I'm STILL pissed at that ending.
To deny us the honor of taking that motherfukker out after all that agony? AND he took our little chamaco with him!?!?!?

Last edited:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
I loved 5. One of the funnest (is that a word?) Games I ever played. I'm enjoying this so far aswell but I feel like there's too much going on sometimes. Like they added too much little side things that's confusing to get it all. 5 was more simple.