Far Cry 6 (PC, PS4, PS5, XB1, XSX) (Oct 7)

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
5 has the GOAT mechanics and the more interesting story, but 6 shyts on it overall. And Esposito is hands down the worst FC villain ever. I'm STILL pissed at that ending.
To deny us the honor of taking that motherfukker out after all that agony? AND he took our little chamaco with him!?!?!?
He was literally flabby n sick

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
He was literally flabby n sick

HE WAS STILL MY KILL!!!!
simpsons-shake-harder-boy.gif

I definitely liked this way more than 5, and I thought 5 was good. The fukkin cult gospel threw me off but I dug it for what it was. :lolbron:

One thing 5 had over everything: the soundtrack. It wasn't just random songs on the radio - FC5 soundtrack was SEAMLESSLY built into the atmosphere. I swear that shyt had some subliminal messages or something b/c I was actually singing the damn songs while I was killing Peggies!

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
LOL I wonder how much this game cost these days :mjlol: probably still not worth whatever the price it may be.

If you played previous Far Cry games you'll instantly know they are not trying to be innovative at all. Still the same formula since Far Cry 3. The game looks like it was made by bunch of purple haired fakkits that never stepped their foot outside of their country, way too many cliches. The stealth gameplay is dumbed down for casuals, it might be the easiest game in entire series like the stealth here is insulting. Reminds me of repetitive Resident Evil games between 4 and Biohazard that don't require you to think at all. They spent so much on Giancarlo to market their game they actually forgot to make the actual game look nice.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
I ended up copping this. I like it. First time playing the series. I'm enjoying the story so far.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Finally got around to this. Way too many side missions and stuff to get distracted with that in the long run really didn't matter. Made it hard to play. Once I said fukk it and started focusing on story missions I thought the game was great. They took that stories places I had no idea they would take it. I'd go 8.5/10.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I've had this downloaded for the last two or three weeks and haven't gotten around to starting it yet. Hoping it's better than 5, which I wasn't crazy about.