Far Cry 6 (PC, PS4, PS5, XB1, XSX) (Oct 7)

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Funny...the first thing I do ever time I get in the car is turn off the radio.

can’t man….the gunplay doesn’t do it for me and that’s the heart of an FPS game for me

Didn't we have to hold your head under water for you to warm up to Hitman 3, motherfukker!?!?!?

If you like driving shyt, flying shyt, shooting shyt, blowing shyt up, customizing weapons, chicken fighting listening to Spanish music, liberating settlements, being a mercenary, hunting for weird ass treasures, killing all kinds of creatures, beautiful scenery and a cute fukking puppy

K6cdvxQ.jpg

then yes

It's definitely the Far Cryingest of all Far Cry. Chorizo's kinds worthless, though. I bytched about that fat fukk Guapo, but he's grown on me. But the Amigo
Boom Boom
was just dumb, and it makes no sense. So the time line of FC6
is happening at the same time as FC5
? Talk about an idea they should've yeeted out the dev room the minute they came up with it.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m gonna have to watch some clips with her in. I’ve seen cutscenes with male Danny, the actor grew on me a little he weren’t too bad

Ummm.....Why would you wanna watch some clips so wouldn't that be spoiler?. I refuse to watch the clips or walkthrough gameplay cause I rather play for the first time and surprise myself for new experiences

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
lmao ya I usually do a 180° especially with new IPs…this different tho…ubisoft got a track record :francis:

Is this your first FC? Far Cry and Assassin's Creed games are the two that take forever to warm up to. We're talking HOURS. I think I didn't see the title screen to AssCreed Vahalla for at LEAST five hours.

I was an unapologetic FC5/FCND stan - to the point of paying over $1,500 for a customized saw launcher like the Twins use in New Dawn - so trust me on this: at the very least, play up until Clara gives you the boat. It's like the beach house tutorial in Hitman 2 (I think it was 2). The game doesn't really start until then. Everything else is just the tutorial.

I think I'm one of the few who isn't all that vested in the story, though, and still finds FC5 to be the GOAT FC. That's enough to get me kicked out of the Arcadium, I know, but I wish we had talking Guns for Hire with back stories like we did in FC5/New Dawn. Gimme Jess Black, Nick Rye and my girl Grace Armstrong any day of the week. Every time one of those slow-ass runners brings me my ride, I have to fight the urge to kill them. Get a weapon or get out of my way, shyt!!!

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this your first FC? Far Cry and Assassin's Creed games are the two that take forever to warm up to. We're talking HOURS. I think I didn't see the title screen to AssCreed Vahalla for at LEAST five hours.

I was an unapologetic FC5/FCND stan - to the point of paying over $1,500 for a customized saw launcher like the Twins use in New Dawn - so trust me on this: at the very least, play up until Clara gives you the boat. It's like the beach house tutorial in Hitman 2 (I think it was 2). The game doesn't really start until then. Everything else is just the tutorial.

I think I'm one of the few who isn't all that vested in the story, though, and still finds FC5 to be the GOAT FC. That's enough to get me kicked out of the Arcadium, I know, but I wish we had talking Guns for Hire with back stories like we did in FC5/New Dawn. Gimme Jess Black, Nick Rye and my girl Grace Armstrong any day of the week. Every time one of those slow-ass runners brings me my ride, I have to fight the urge to kill them. Get a weapon or get out of my way, shyt!!!

alright, alright! :hubie:

I’ll give it a second chance…but it better be good. :leostare:

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Ummm.....Why would you wanna watch some clips so wouldn't that be spoiler?. I refuse to watch the clips or walkthrough gameplay cause I rather play for the first time and surprise myself for new experiences

Eh I’ve been watching let’s plays since my teens, spoilers are :yeshrug: to me, especially if I don’t plan to cop a game full price

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
't really start until then. Everything else is just the tutorial.

I enjoyed the hell out of FC5, new dawn not so much. I would prefer the Guns for Hire over these animals but I like Chorizo. He bites an ankle, that person loses a head. Wash and repeat

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that resolver weapon called "La Varita" and you get Stealth Supremo that can shoot through walls and also got greatest amigo spirit Oludo from secert side mission just :banderas:. 3 great gifts.