Far Cry 5 (Official Thread)

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Yeah sir that ending was bullshyt I just dont know what ubisoft was trying to do with this game was going for something like spec ops the line or bioshock if they were they complete fail.
Dude actually left the chicks. :stopitslime:

They just gonna die out and then it’s all over.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
who got this on xbox ? add me im tryna get the play 3 quests with a friend achievement.

gamertag: NotGonHappenFam

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
who got this on xbox ? add me im tryna get the play 3 quests with a friend achievement.

gamertag: NotGonHappenFam

I can fukk with you a lil bit later when I get off work. Add me in GT: WillieGotEm

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
nikka doesnt do shyt for me :francis:

Except fly around in circles with infinite fuel

You gotta use the D-Pad and direct him around...I got him killing everything in sight.

I use him and the black chick who snipes...we out here destroying shyt like Megazord:banderas:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Just finished the game..

The Good:

- Big map, a lot to do.
- Good side missions, dialogue and meeting new characters.
- I liked the enemies and their backgrounds. I thought they did a nice job explaining each sibling and then the father.
- Arcade mode is actually fun, I usually don't give a damn about the multiplayer for these type of games. But Arcade Mode is really fun, fan made maps and game settings. It's cool..kind of reminds me of a poor mans version of counter strike. Still a lot to be improved for that mode though but it's a good start.

The Bad:

- The driving is just horrible, they need to just change that shyt
- Even though the characters and their backgrounds were great, I didn't like how they went on about with the storyline. The whole game is pretty much capture and escape. Just felt like they could have done more. How does a guy get captured 40 times and still not kill him. The only captured storyline that made sense was Jacob because of what happened in the end of his storyline.
- The random spawning, especially the stupid helicopters. One side mission had like 20 helicopters show up. Good thing I had good sidekicks who took care of it:blessed:
- The wild life, idk what type of wild life they have in Montana or maybe Far Cry 4 got me spoiled but I expected more.
- The ending..I am not going to spoil it but :scust:makes no sense unless there is a dlc coming up

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
This game is sparse as fukk and you can see its just an arena for DLC shyt

6.5/10

FarCry 4 was infinitely more enjoyable and deeper

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just did the so called "good" ending :beli:

Yeah that why I say spec ops the line, the bioshock games and even the fallout games and the metal gear series does in turn of gameplay matching the story tone and beat better it like two different writer was writing the story mission and the story cutscenes. Because in every other story cutscenes like for example they keep saying how you cant solve all your problem with a bullet and sometimes it better to walk away or something like that but in term of gameplay your never giving a non lethal options when dealing with bad guys or talking them down from fighting you or letting them live once their in the red.