Far Cry 3 best open world shooter this gen

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
it's always dope to spray a jeep full of those pirate nikkas. They roll up talking shyt and can't even get out the whip.

yep. it's also why I don't like to drive a lot of the time. you're too vulnerable and obvious

( :whoo: 124% dapped posts)

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Aight im bout to pirate (dont even ask me how) the shyt out this game. I need one of you to run me through the steps explicitly on how to get that done. Also, can you get multiplayer with ya'lls copies? :youngsabo: @Malta @daze23

Last edited by a moderator:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Aight im bout to pirate (dont even ask me how) the shyt out this game. I need one of you to run me through the steps explicitly on how to get that done. Also, can you get multiplayer with ya'lls copies? :youngsabo: @Malta @daze23

I got it via torrent. I think I got the 'reloaded' crack

do you know how to mount and all that?

Last edited by a moderator:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Would you think less of me if I said no?? :sadcam:

lol, new to this I see. let me just say you're gonna need to be a little 'pc savy' to pull this off

you're gonna need a program to mount the iso files. I use this one (the free version):

DAEMON Tools Lite :: Products :: DAEMON-Tools.cc

this is a general tutorial. some games have slightly different steps

most pirated games come with an .nfo file. this file can be opened with notepad. in it you will find instructions that usually say something like:

1. burn/mount image
2. install the game
3. copy contents of crack folder into game directory
4. play the game
5. if you like the game, buy it :smile:

when you "mount" the image, the computer basically thinks that dvd is in the drive. then select that drive, and run the install/setup program. also on the drive there should be some kind of 'crack' folder. there you will find the content to copy into your game directory after the install. then you should be able to play the game normally. you don't need to 'mount' the image again after that, and you can delete it (assuming everything's working fine)

edit: no multiplayer btw. that's usually the rule with pc games. but this is a great single player game, and I heard the multiplayer/co-op is kinda limited (think gta4)

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
lol, new to this I see. let me just say you're gonna need to be a little 'pc savy' to pull this off

you're gonna need a program to mount the iso files. I use this one (the free version):

DAEMON Tools Lite :: Products :: DAEMON-Tools.cc

this is a general tutorial. some games have slightly different steps

most pirated games come with an .nfo file. this file can be opened with notepad. in it you will find instructions that usually say something like:

1. burn/mount image
2. install the game
3. copy contents of crack folder into game directory
4. play the game
5. if you like the game, buy it :smile:

when you "mount" the image, the computer basically thinks that dvd is in the drive. then select that drive, and run the install/setup program. also on the drive there should be some kind of 'crack' folder. there you will find the content to copy into your game directory after the install. then you should be able to play the game normally. you don't need to 'mount' the image again after that, and you can delete it (assuming everything's working fine)

edit: no multiplayer btw. that's usually the rule with pc games. but this is a great single player game, and I heard the multiplayer/co-op is kinda limited (think gta4)

:salute: I'm gonna still buy it though. I'd rep you if I could.

Daps
This game is :ohlawd: I been playing this shyt and my homework has gone in the :trash:

I barely started and i went to go save some village from a pack of wild dogs, im fighting these nikkas and a group of pirates drive up and hop out their jeep. I put it on god that these fukking dogs forget about me and start going HAM on these nikkas ... I'm like :salute:...but then :what:... A PACK OF KOMODO DRAGONS :laff: come out the bushes like :birdman: and start fighting with the dogs. I was :merchant: and dipped out and hid.

These mothafukkas been :eat: off the spoils of war and I been hiding for like 2 mins in the bushes hoping these mafukkas leave.
vi2eU.jpg

This is like 30 minutes into the game too. i ain't even gonna get up for class :lolbron:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this talk making me wanna give the game a try, but i remember how garbadge part two was and i dont wanna risk it.

Malaria shots :aicmon:

Slaughters entire command post, comes back 5 minutes later and its re populated :what:

No car, now i gotta hike 30 miles across the map :shaq2:

One of the worst experiences i remember from any game ive ever played brehs

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this game worth a purchase?

Seems like it would get boring and repetitive fairly fast and I remember Far Cry 2 came out with hype too but after awhile all these annoyances emerged and just made the game tedious and unenjoyable.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
All this talk making me wanna give the game a try, but i remember how garbadge part two was and i dont wanna risk it.

Malaria shots :aicmon:

Slaughters entire command post, comes back 5 minutes later and its re populated :what:

No car, now i gotta hike 30 miles across the map :shaq2:

One of the worst experiences i remember from any game ive ever played brehs

I've had it for a week and only put like 2 hours into it so far. It looks sick as far as graphics, but it just didn't grab me. I went back to playing 2k and Madden quick