Far Cry 3 best open world shooter this gen

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Gameplay looking real good, but I want to know if there's a character like Far Cry 2's the Jackal in it?

I loved that guy, no homo...

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
ima need to cop, Skyrim is getting boring i need guns

Skyrim was fun as hell until my real world responsibilities gave me the :sitdown:. I havent even chosen my allegiance in that game yet :snoop: I just cant even find time to pick it back up. That and the mod for enhanced dungeon sounds got me shook to enter crypts :laugh:

But ya FarCry 3 might be that piff. Gonna cop it for PC. Is it a new character every FarCry?

DMR

Killa
Daps
Heard one was OK and two was trash just what I heard tho :yeshrug:

you heard right, but one was good mainly because of its groundbreaking (at its time) graphics.

dont ever bother with the sequel tho, 3 is where its at :myman:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
shyt's pretty cool. it seems to lack a little polish though

as far as 'open world shooters', I'm not sure if it's better than Just Cause 2. I need to play some more to see if it keeps my interest

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I just copped this for my 360. :wow:

The reviews don't do it justice. This is one of the most pure fun games I have played in a long time. The randomness of the world is just crazy. I'm just running around hunting jaguars and tigers and shyt. The world in the game is just so alive, the good shooting mechanics just feel like a bonus, but I like stalking in the jungles with just a knife and my wits. I feel like Rambo. I paid full pop for it but it's a must cop, at one point or another.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I "acquired" this for PC last night and this shyt is piff. :gladbron:. i thought Sleeping Dogs was gonna be my sleeper hit of the year, but this might take that title. This game definitely makes you feel like Rambo. I've gotta get some more time with it this weekend, but what I played so far has me pleasantly surprised. :leon:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Im already bored with the story. Took my first outpost and im like :rudy: Now what more outposts and wanted posters for random enemies in masks. Hitman got me respecting the AI way too much in this game. The enemies are dumb as rocks. Will continue this weekend.