FANTASTIC FOUR Rumored To Be Back With Marvel; First Movie In 2020

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Maybe Fox struck that same deal as Sony and that F4 film rumored to be in development is a collaboration :ehh:

This is more than likely. Fox would be idiots to totally give up or sell those X-Men universe movie rights without Mickey ante'ing up

inhumans :mjlol:

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DOOM!!!

That's one thing that is SEVERELY LACKING in the MCU. Villains have been very meh. Spiderman's rogues in Homecoming shyt on what we've gotten so far in the MCU. Bucky has been the best and he isn't technically a villain really.

But if Vic is back in the fold..... :wow:

What if Doom was pulling the strings all along ...even Thanos as a pawn :gladbron:
Thanks drops the infinity gauntlet and doom comes out of nowhere and says. NOW IS THE TIME OF YOUR DOOM.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Are these the same statues that were covered next to the Thanos statue? At first I figured those would be the black order reveal, i.e. like Thanos and his crew.. but i thought there was more than 4 statues behind him.

If not or if this is a different set of statues, then idk. Maybe Fox struck that same deal as Sony and that F4 film rumored to be in development is a collaboration :ehh:

That's what I thought. Knowing Marvel though it's probably four different Iron Man armors.:russ:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Cap, thor, spiderman, and baby groot, all in ironman gear :deadwolverine:

Leaked picture of the first Infinity War poster featuring the entire cast:

LvSvs3v.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Fox is 0/3 with FF. I would not give 2 shyts if they give marvel the rights. In fact,I'd like to see fox just give up the rights since they can't get right.

X men can stay with fox though. A film like logan would not happen under Disney.

Basically. Let someone else handle it at this point but you keep cooking with x men. Seems logical to me.