FANTASTIC FOUR Rumored To Be Back With Marvel; First Movie In 2020

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Are you recanting your statement from 5 months ago now?
yes... even you have to admit marvel has the masses under some spell. They can sell them a bowl of shyt and they will think that it's ice cream

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
yes... even you have to admit marvel has the masses under some spell. They can sell them a bowl of shyt and they will think that it's ice cream
Spell?! I don't actually believe in mysticism so no. The simplest answer is people generally like their products therefore give them the benefit of the doubt when they make something new. It's not complicated or mystical at all.
You may not enjoy them, but hey that's just you.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Spell?! I don't actually believe in mysticism so no. The simplest answer is people generally like their products therefore give them the benefit of the doubt when they make something new. It's not complicated or mystical at all.
:yeshrug:fair enough.
I guess i'm that guy Bizarro

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
how about we bury the fantastic four in the grave they refuse to stay in once and for all. This group is just not this century. The fantastic four is the DC universe of Marvel and nothing they do besides completely destroy the original and make a completely different product will save it from being some lame ass conservative "pleasantville" piece of shyt.:sas2:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its more likely that now that Fiege has more autonomy on the movie side and doesn't have to answer to Ike Perlmutter anymore, Fiege decided to toss the Inhumans movie in the bushes since their increase in visibility was a Perlmutter directive and Fiege was never that big of an Inhumans fan.
Now the Inhumans will be left to languish as low budget "X-Men" knockoffs on Agents of SHIELD.

:mjwhat:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
White Folks do tho :hahapaul:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Hell to me the last few xmen films and wolverine spin offs and spiderman movids erre good to me
people have different tastes
somewhere down the road through all this super hero shyt that somehow escaped peoples minds
people shyt on them Amazing Spidey fliks and Garfield and I thought them shyts was fresh :yeshrug:

fukk me and my piece of shyt taste :pachaha:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Just gotta get Universal to share Namor, swap out Beast with someone more lit, and it's a wrap

marvel-illuminati.png

rNK2tUy.png

Soon :wow: