FANTASTIC FOUR Rumored To Be Back With Marvel; First Movie In 2020

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
please let it be F4:sadcam:

EDIT:
Ayo it would make the most sense that the world's militaries sending their best scientists to the cosmos to face an intergalactic threat would be how Reed Ben Johnny and Susan get their powers :ohhh: If there was ever a perfect opening for a fresh cinematic take, this arc is it :mindblown:

Throw In carol too cause she's NASA :banderas: Now i NEED this shyt
HMM...
giphy.gif

EXCELLENT DELIVERY, EXCELLENT EXECUTION.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
y'all said that about spider-man :mjgrin:

But Sony didn't "give' Spidey up. They wanted Marvel Studios to produce the movie. Big difference. We'll give you the production money to make our movie to make us money in exchange for you to be able to use Spidey! :gladbron:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
There was a giant statue of Thanos next to the covered models. That should've been everyone's first clue that it wasn't them. I'm not a huge Fantastic Four fan anyway so :yeshrug: and the only reason that I'd want to see them in the MCU is because of Dr. Doom. He practically outshines all of the F4.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Marvel doesn't know how to do villians, they fukked up Dormammu, Baron Mordo, and Ego. :snoop:

How did they fukk up Dormammu? Strange beat him in the most 60s Kirby-esque deus ex machina way possible. :dwillhuh:

I was will say that I liked Dormammu, but he really wasn't the villain...Kalcillius was. Damn shame because Mads Mikkelsen has tremendous on screen presence and he was criminally underutilized.

But Marvel can't do villains, I agree and that's what is keeping their movies from being in that Star Wars range of classic...every single villain short of Loki has been forgettable.

If they fukk Thanos up, this whole MCU universe building was for not. Marvel has done a great job at building the universe but the same thing that makes them great at universe building has made it hard for the films to have any depth.