Fans Question Phil Spencer's Suspicious Gaming Activity After The CEO Spends Almost 200 Hours On Vampire Survivors In Just 2 Weeks After Release

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I think its just hype <> reality.

You see all these Xbox influencers talking about this game, but they're really just piggy backing off the popularity this game got on PC because there's no real games for Xbox this holiday season.

You would think Game Pass wouldve got a game like this more exposure than it currently got with its PC launch, and as a result garner more impressions from critics and Xbox players. Instead, only 5 critics reviewed the console version of the "indie game of the year".
:dahell:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
All the gamers and discourse in this thread and apparently the thought of leaving the game paused while the online server still tracks the time crossed NOBODY’S mind? :skip:

Not to mention that site doesn’t seem the most accurate with the tracking. I beat the main story in Witcher 3 with the achievements to show for it and it says I only have 11 total hours played

So all in all….

@YaThreadTrashB!

Sony Stans:mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
All the gamers and discourse in this thread and apparently the thought of leaving the game paused while the online server still tracks the time crossed NOBODY’S mind? :skip:

Not to mention that site doesn’t seem the most accurate with the tracking. I beat the main story in Witcher 3 with the achievements to show for it and it says I only have 11 total hours played

So all in all….

@YaThreadTrashB!

From my experience, when you post truth like this, you become a target. You been towing that line for a while, I think you about to get put into the leasy category...

I don't know why but they like to attack Leasy when they not attacking me :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So all in all….

@YaThreadTrashB!

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Can't blame him . This is the best game the Xbox has had in a very long time.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Damn. Xbox brehs formed like voltron in here. :mjlol:

CluelessDeepBichonfrise-size_restricted.gif

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
The xbots in here who allegedly leave their games paused (when there's a perfectly convenient rest mode option) with the TV on also allegedly all own LG OLEDs which you can't leave on for long periods of time on still images :jbhmm: