Fans Question Phil Spencer's Suspicious Gaming Activity After The CEO Spends Almost 200 Hours On Vampire Survivors In Just 2 Weeks After Release

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Xbox will sleep after 15 or 20 minutes of inactivity, and the screen changes slightly every 15-30 seconds :yeshrug: . If you're LG gang and not some Vizio peasant, there's a screen saver that will come on to save the screen as well.
Xbox will sleep :hula: game timer keeps ticking

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a LG CX and I can leave both my Xbox and PS5 on for a couple hours without it turning off, infact on my PS5 I can and have left it on for hours, the screen just goes grey. I'm sure I need to change a power setting on the system but meh its fine.

On the xbox my system goes to into sleep mode after a hour of no activity, before that hour is up about 10 mins out it warns me it's about to go into sleep mode, usually my controller is already in sleep mode by that point so hitting the button starts it all over again.
I have mine set at 1 hour and I believe thats default. but it goes up to 4

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
There is no WAY even a bum, let alone the CEO of a multibillion dollar enterprise could play 200 hours of anything even in a year let alone a couple of weeks

I've been playing Elden Ring for what seems like a lifetime and my PS5 says it's only been 26 hours, and I haven't slept in days

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
It's amazing how many people don't understand that most of the time spent on games is time sitting with it paused, away or on the title screen. Realistically at best he might MIGHT have about 70 or so hours of gameplay time clocked
Yeah I’ve got thousands of hours on Warframe but a good portion is spent trying to figure out its convoluted systems and builds setups. Be on the pause menu googling shyt cause the game is so confusing. Then I get distracted with other stuff, meanwhile game still on pause.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Reminds me of me on 2k, game be on pause or on the menu for like 30 hours at a time while I'm out working or getting something to eat :pachaha: