Fans Question Phil Spencer's Suspicious Gaming Activity After The CEO Spends Almost 200 Hours On Vampire Survivors In Just 2 Weeks After Release

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Maybe due to the fact it’s been out on PC longer than 2 weeks?

I think its just hype <> reality.

You see all these Xbox influencers talking about this game, but they're really just piggy backing off the popularity this game got on PC because there's no real games for Xbox this holiday season.

You would think Game Pass wouldve got a game like this more exposure than it currently got with its PC launch, and as a result garner more impressions from critics and Xbox players. Instead, only 5 critics reviewed the console version of the "indie game of the year".

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah, I mean thats what the article is about. It’s about the “gamer ceo” pretending to play a game
And what I'm saying is that sort of stuff is normal for high profile people. You go on so and so's Facebook page and just because you see something doesn't mean they posted it. Just because you see a tweet doesn't mean the actual person posted it. That's all public relations stuff. Somebody sitting down doing the math on the hours played vs the release and counting achievements is like a grown man sitting at the chimney all night on Christmas waiting for Santa then posting an article the next day saying they waited all night and never saw Santa.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

You see all these Xbox influencers talking about this game, but they're really just piggy backing off the popularity this game got on PC because there's no real games for Xbox this holiday season.

You would think Game Pass wouldve got a game like this more exposure than it currently got with its PC launch, and as a result garner more impressions from critics and Xbox players. Instead, only 5 critics reviewed the console version of the "indie game of the year".
Folks, you just said you haven’t played the game, yet you think it’s all hype…

From someone who played the game, it’s addicting as hell..

And this is coming from a primarily PS5 gamer.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because we see this every time a new exclusive indie game comes to Game Pass lol

I'll believe you that it's a good game, but I'm skeptical whenever bots and Xbox influencers start rallying around a game
:mjlol:

The fairy tales you've created in your head.

You're skeptical when people who own a system play a game and praise it. :dahell:

I'm sure if it was on PlayStation your skepticism could be eased knowing whatever is said about the game must be valid.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:mjlol:

The fairy tales you've created in your head.

You're skeptical when people who own a system play a game and praise it. :dahell:

I'm sure if it was on PlayStation your skepticism could be eased knowing whatever is said about the game must be valid.

Considering the fact that he was openly shytting on stray last summer says thats probably not true

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Sony stan’s are some miserable muthufukkas man :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And what I'm saying is that sort of stuff is normal for high profile people. You go on so and so's Facebook page and just because you see something doesn't mean they posted it. Just because you see a tweet doesn't mean the actual person posted it. That's all public relations stuff. Somebody sitting down doing the math on the hours played vs the release and counting achievements is like a grown man sitting at the chimney all night on Christmas waiting for Santa then posting an article the next day saying they waited all night and never saw Santa.

The fact that the marketing department at microsoft thinks inflating phil Spencer’s gamerscore is a good idea says all you need to know about who their audience is.