Fandango Says This Is The Order of Most Anticipated Movies 2017

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
@hex Beauty and the Beast made $63 million Friday alone, is gonna shatter records. On pace for 170+ weekend :ariana:

"The Disney live-action fairy tale — earning a record $63.8 million on Friday — is on its way to landing one of the top 10 openings of all time and the biggest ever for a PG title"

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
@hex Beauty and the Beast made $63 million Friday alone, is gonna shatter records. On pace for 170+ weekend :ariana:

"The Disney live-action fairy tale — earning a record $63.8 million on Friday — is on its way to landing one of the top 10 openings of all time and the biggest ever for a PG title"
I saw tons of little girls and mom's at the movies last night, mojo projected 162 milly. Seems like it had no buzz tho, then again I have no interest.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I saw tons of little girls and mom's at the movies last night, mojo projected 162 milly. Seems like it had no buzz tho, then again I have no interest.

Good lord man......:leon:

Mouse!:wow:

Bunny better fukk around a create a live action Elmer Fudd or Yosemite Sam movie to catch up at this point!:steviej:

Martha

shyt was more packed than bvs when I went shyt was insane
When I last checked they said around $100mil or $130 a few days before then shyt shot up

If they think is bad wait till lion king live action hit theaters it's over
I think Aladdin can make same as beauty and beast
Only lion king beating them all and frozen 2
I can see frozen 2 pulling Star Wars numbers

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
shyt was more packed than bvs when I went shyt was insane
When I last checked they said around $100mil or $130 a few days before then shyt shot up

If they think is bad wait till lion king live action hit theaters it's over
I think Aladdin can make same as beauty and beast
Only lion king beating them all and frozen 2
I can see frozen 2 pulling Star Wars numbers
Yeah but frozen has to match the songs of the original. :ufdup:

Can't believe I'm discussing Frozen :snoop:

I have kids dough :mjcry: