Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Spider-Man #5?
cwtfg_zpsk4z7p4vs.png

Should at least be 2-3.

Fred.
Right. The fukk is thinking. Beauty and the beast could get all the way the fukk out of here:hubie:

What's you thoughts on the new Alien? I mean I was really expecting Prometheus 2 but I'm guessing they renamed it? Lord I hope they don't fukk this movie up:bryan:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Right. The fukk is thinking. Beauty and the beast could get all the way the fukk out of here:hubie:

What's you thoughts on the new Alien? I mean I was really expecting Prometheus 2 but I'm guessing they renamed it? Lord I hope they don't fukk this movie up:bryan:

It is technically "Prometheus 2" but I don't know how it ties into the story. The only character I see from the first movie is David the robot.

Trailer looks good but I need to see a lot more before I can get hyped. Alien series been kinda ass since 4....3 if we're being real. The OG script for 3 written by William Gibson was 100x better than what we got.:francis:

First 2 are classic though.

Fred.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
It is technically "Prometheus 2" but I don't know how it ties into the story. The only character I see from the first movie is David the robot.

Trailer looks good but I need to see a lot more before I can get hyped. Alien series been kinda ass since 4....3 if we're being real. The OG script for 3 written by William Gibson was 100x better than what we got.:francis:

First 2 are classic though.

Fred.
Why they rewrite the script for 3? Was Watching those shyts a few months ago back to back and the shyt look terrible. Went from cinema to some nick at night straight to VHS shyt. When I was younger I said it wasn't that bad but watching those shyts recently got me thinking differently.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Sounds about right if you've been paying attention to to Deadline.com and looking at trailer views.

not an original screenplay on sight sans the amy schumer joint. Damn the superhero overkill is nauseating.

I thought Great Wall and Dunkirk were original screenplays.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why they rewrite the script for 3? Was Watching those shyts a few months ago back to back and the shyt look terrible. Went from cinema to some nick at night straight to VHS shyt. When I was younger I said it wasn't that bad but watching those shyts recently got me thinking differently.

After the success of 1 and 2 I think they were just shook man. Part 3 had something like 10 different writers. Gibson himself wrote two different versions.

The movie version of 3 ended up killing Hicks and Newt while they survived in most of the script versions.
Also I don't know if you remember this or not but the first trailer for "Alien 3" said they were coming to Earth. They didn't know what the fukk was going on with this movie.
cottonmouth_zpstvaphrxs.png

Fred.