Daps
landscape-1474366390-jumanji-on-set-1.jpg
Bruh.. swear to god.. tell me your just trollin.. I know ... man nvm

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's a deep list...hopefully it means movies will be spread out over the year and not crammed into the summer month period only....

lol at the people surprised by beauty and the beast being #3.....that's one of the best disney movies and it's got a damn good cast (including a fan fav with the chick playing belle), so of course it's gonna be anticipated...if they get the big music scores (be our guest & old as time); and the special effects right, that movie gonna do ridiculous numbers....cause people will go see it multiple times with families....

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I really do not understand why people seem to be so fukking excited for that Beauty & The Best movie.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't be shocked if that movie did Avenger's type numbers when its said and done. I think when the cartoon came out, it had great numbers and staying power.
y'all are not recognizing the pull Emma Watson has...couple that with Disney and they are about to be printing money.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
the Logan hype is comical to me. people jizzed over that trailer and i just don't get it.

It's not just the trailer. They showed the first hour or so to critics and they lost their minds.

Not that it necessarily means anything to us but it did hype the movie up a lot.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
6th spiderman movie in 15 years.

The last one did $700 mill and it didn't have Ironman in it.

The only two movies out of the top 5 that are guaranteed those numbers or higher are "Star Wars: Episode VIII" and "GOTG Vol. 2". Not saying "Beauty And The Beast" or "Wonder Woman" will flop but both are unproven as opposed to Spider-Man.

Fred.